The 3 word story game.

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
Mick F
Spambuster

The 3 word story game.

Post by Mick F »

THE RULES:

Right now, all you have to do is type in 3 words after the last three words already typed. Type anything within reason, but try and make it funny and cycling orientated and make the whole thing flow.

You will need to copy & paste what has already been typed and paste it in your reply box.

Hope that is clear.....(as clear as mud).

Do not copy this page as part of the story.
Mick F. Cornwall
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Once upon a
Mick F. Cornwall
ncutler

Post by ncutler »

{ Some housekeeping has been undertaken prior to this contribution. Graham. }

Once upon a time, a cyclist found that his pet gerbil Edward had nibbled his large flange hubs.

"Oh! Dear me," he muttered "no idea at all how that happened."

Meanwhile, Mrs Shimano was polishing her very large rear. Mr Shimano was looking on nervously checking his election returns. They covered the shiny Campagnolo in autoglym and went out for some washers to pack out Mrs Shimano's rear sprocket, but she wasn't satisfied with its alignment or the slackness of her late husband's chain.

Later that night a ghostly galaxy wobbled past ridden by Charlie a galaxial ghost. "Clear off!" she shouted at Edward "stop scratching my lengthy alloy extension & my name's not important. I want a baby!"

Edward blanched, and wondered what her name was, after all he only ever spoke to her in gerbil squeak and fluent hamster. Hamsterite protected his underside, so he wasn't worried about his cheeks filling with embarrasment and
The Jazz

Post by The Jazz »

Once upon a time, a cyclist found that his pet gerbil Edward had nibbled his large flange hubs.

Meanwhile, Mrs Shimano was polishing her very large rear. Mr Shimano was looking on nervously checking his election returns. They covered the shiny Campagnolo in autoglym and went out for some washers to pack out Mrs Shimano's rear sprocket, but she wasn't satisfied with its alignment or the slackness of her late husband's chain.

Later that night a ghostly galaxy wobbled past ridden by Charlie a galaxial ghost. "Clear off!" she shouted at Edward "stop scratching my lengthy alloy extension & my name's not important. I want a baby!"

Edward blanched, and wondered what her name was, after all he only ever spoke to her in gerbil squeak and fluent hamster. Hamsterite protected his underside, so he wasn't worried about his cheeks filling with embarrasment and White Lightening, but the max pressure had been exceeded.The fallout wasn't pretty, and Charlie the much abused Ghost stripped off the remains of his ghostly galaxial garb and displayed his superior veterinary skills and his invisable set of instraments of mass percussion and cymbalism.He clipped his toes on the mudguard and cursed at the god Fausto,Coppi for that three word game which is currently being played here!

His sex change operation didn't go too well. It resulted in enormous misrepresentations on his twin horns. Clearly, his early expectations turned out boobies (lesser spotted variety) that bounced asymmetrically shaped balls up, down, sideways and any which way but backwards. "Yo, watch these mothers
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Edward blanched, and wondered what her name was, after all he only ever spoke to her in gerbil squeak and fluent hamster. Hamsterite protected his underside, so he wasn't worried about his cheeks filling with embarrasment and White Lightening, but the max pressure had been exceeded.The fallout wasn't pretty, and Charlie the much abused Ghost stripped off the remains of his ghostly galaxial garb and displayed his superior veterinary skills and his invisable set of instraments of mass percussion and cymbalism.He clipped his toes on the mudguard and cursed at the god Fausto,Coppi for that three word game which is currently being played here!

His sex change operation didn't go too well. It resulted in enormous misrepresentations on his twin horns. Clearly, his early expectations turned out boobies (lesser spotted variety) that bounced asymmetrically shaped balls up. His rear dropout
Mick F. Cornwall
gaz

Post by gaz »

Last edited by gaz on 29 Dec 2022, 6:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharpy

Post by sharpy »

His sex change operation didn't go too well. It resulted in enormous misrepresentations on his twin horns. Clearly, his early expectations turned out boobies (lesser spotted variety) that bounced asymmetrically shaped balls up. His rear dropout had dropped out beyond sensible limts
Best Wishes
Paul
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

His sex change operation didn't go too well. It resulted in enormous misrepresentations on his twin horns. Clearly, his early expectations turned out boobies (lesser spotted variety) that bounced asymmetrically shaped balls up. His rear dropout had dropped out beyond sensible limts
making things even
ncutler

Post by ncutler »

making things even, and odd, depending
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

His sex change operation didn't go too well. It resulted in enormous misrepresentations on his twin horns. Clearly, his early expectations turned out boobies (lesser spotted variety) that bounced asymmetrically shaped balls up. His rear dropout had dropped out beyond sensible limits making things even, and odd, depending on how one
Mick F. Cornwall
ncutler

Post by ncutler »

His sex change operation didn't go too well. It resulted in enormous misrepresentations on his twin horns. Clearly, his early expectations turned out boobies (lesser spotted variety) that bounced asymmetrically shaped balls up. His rear dropout had dropped out beyond sensible limits making things even, and odd, depending on how one counted one's chickens
byegad

Post by byegad »

His sex change operation didn't go too well. It resulted in enormous misrepresentations on his twin horns. Clearly, his early expectations turned out boobies (lesser spotted variety) that bounced asymmetrically shaped balls up. His rear dropout had dropped out beyond sensible limits making things even, and odd, depending on how one counted one's chickens.
Oh! B*gger he
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

His sex change operation didn't go too well. It resulted in enormous misrepresentations on his twin horns. Clearly, his early expectations turned out boobies (lesser spotted variety) that bounced asymmetrically shaped balls up. His rear dropout had dropped out beyond sensible limits making things even, and odd, depending on how one counted one's chickens.
Oh! B*gger he cried thats another
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Oh! B*gger he cried thats another hub gone! "Edward,
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

"Oh! B*gger!" he cried "thats another hub gone!" Edward, meanwhile, telephoned his
Mick F. Cornwall