Powerful traditional healer in African Herbalist healer call [ aaaaAchooo ! ] prof zee

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
professorzeeva

Powerful traditional healer in African Herbalist healer call [ aaaaAchooo ! ] prof zee

Post by professorzeeva »

:wink: Powerful traditional healer in African Herbalist healer call [ aaaaAchooo ! ] prof zeeva
I am her to help people who have big problems. Be ready by your dreams and the feeling of your achievements forever. Stop crying and be happy with Prof Zeeva. Contact me to wipe your tears. 100% Guaranteed. To delete loans, bonds fast. Bring back lost lover and men problems. Short boys to bring money. Come borrow magic stick to bring money fast. I test it before you pay. Holly water make you successfully in winning lots of money at any gambling games. Boost your business with wozawoza and get more customers. Spirit to make you rich and protection against witchcraft. Remove bad luck and have a good luck forever. Borrow black magic wallet to bring money quick. All traditional healer, sagomas and pastors are well come. Move power. I will finish all unfinished jobs left by other doctors. I travelled all around the country no matter how far. Its better you get help. No move tears. Mail order accepted 24/7 services Contact Prof Zeeva [ aaaaAchooo ! ]
Last edited by Graham on 6 Oct 2017, 8:18am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Approved for comical content. We all need a bit of wozawoza.
Richard Fairhurst

Re: Powerful traditional healer in African Herbalist healer call [ aaaaAchooo ! ] prof zee

Post by Richard Fairhurst »

If you can put a curse on the p*nct*re fairy too, I'm signing up.
cycle.travel - maps, journey-planner, route guides and city guides
gaz

Re: Powerful traditional healer in African Herbalist healer call [ aaaaAchooo ! ] prof zee

Post by gaz »

Buy WozaWoza - prevents more puncture fairies than Hungarian Salami :mrgreen: .
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
Bonefishblues

Post by Bonefishblues »

Never mind that, I want to meet Holly Water, she sounds great :D
Si

Post by Si »

Sounds like a Big Audio Dynamite song! "If you've got straight trousers it'll give you flares"
Eton Rifle

Post by Eton Rifle »

Bit worried about the "Short boys to bring money" bit.
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

This just shows that spam is alive and kicking!
Yes, Holly Water sounds a good lady to know, and I too am not sure about the short boys!

What does "bring back lost lover and mens problems" mean?
Mick F. Cornwall
Tigerbiten

Post by Tigerbiten »

Mick F wrote:What does "bring back lost lover and mens problems" mean?

Female Zombies ..... :lol:
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

Image Graham for excellent moderation. Wozawoza ! ! !
Have we got time for another cuppa?
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

By sheer coincidence, today the following popped up in the inbox:
Good Day

I am making this contact from the Global Energy Trading, a leading Investment and Wealth Management Company here in the Estonia.

I do have the mandate of a PRIVATE client of mine with delicate political background to seek for individuals with Financial Management to handle the investment and management of huge fund without the mention of his name.

My client had approached me with a mandate to seek for individuals with professional experience in financial management that can help him channel these funds into profitable investments.

If you have fund management abilities, credible projects in need of funding or advanced stage projects requiring Bank Guarantees, we would be delighted to work with you.
Kindly direct your response to my private email address.

Sincerely,
Wissam Haddad
Global Energy Trading
Should I take him up on this? :lol:
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
gaz

Post by gaz »

661-Pete wrote:Should I take him up on this? :lol:

I think professorzeeva could probably help him out.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
Redvee

Post by Redvee »

Why didn't he leave an email address? I need one to use on websites where spam is likely.
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

gaz wrote:
661-Pete wrote:Should I take him up on this? :lol:

I think professorzeeva could probably help him out.

...of town and into a drain.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

I presume the main aim here is to get the phone number some public airing in the hope that at least one punter will ring. Mission accomplished!
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

I'm a member of another (non-cycling) internet forum where the spam prevention is less effective.

Excessive-excellent article. Thank you a lot to your publish in at the moment. I really loved this learn. I am hoping this share will likely be very main for the readers and that I never rely on this variety of put up on this discipline here. Instead I wish to recognize your work. Also visit:

This gem of English as she is spoke linked to "Best essay writing service." It's hard to imagine anybody stumping up for 1,500 words of that gibberish, but somebody must make it all worthwhile.