Where am I

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
Bonefishblues

Re: Where am I

Post by Bonefishblues »

Mick F wrote:We thought about hiring a tandem mobility scooter just for an hour or two.
Trouble is, they only hire by the week. We still would like to do it, so we'll call in and ask.

Should be a laugh to drive one about, and we could take it in turns in the driving seat.

Back at the hotel now. Going to be watching YouTube shortly............Benidorm. :D

Don't do it- you've only just got the Yaris, and I fear that said mobility scooter might usurp it in your affections. I can see the headline now:

Police reported a tandem mobility scooter was causing a 14 mile tailback on the A30 this morning.
al_yrpal

Post by al_yrpal »

How many nights for 200 notes?

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Seven nights B+B , including airport transfers for £400 for the two of us. I suppose you should add on the 100miles of petrol to Exeter and back, plus the carparking of £54.

Got back late last night driving from Exeter in sleet and snow. House was freezing :shock: ............ so both fires are lit now, and the central heating on full blast.

Had a good time there. Our hotel - Hotel Montesol - is in the Old Town, so plenty places to eat and drink. On one night, we took a trip out to Benidorm Palace for a meal and the show. Absolutely excellent. Bus there, then walked back.

https://www.hotelmontesolbenidorm.com/en/home.html
http://benidormpalace.com

Also tram trips to Altea one day, and then Alicante the next. We walked miles and miles up and down the seafronts, but didn't do any sunbathing or swimming, just tapas, wines, beers, meals, more wines, more beers, more tapas, even more tapas, some Spanish gins, and plenty of the espresso. :D
Mick F. Cornwall