Three Word Story Game (again)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
jimlews

Re: Three Word Story Game (again)

Post by jimlews »

The soothsayer thought that space time in ten dimensions violates Einstein's theory. Lawrence of Arabia; Aibara fo ecnerwal, mirrored his rotavator in orbifolded space while the saippuakivikauppias made caustic comments "Cain, a monomaniac" drooled over paperclips bought from Woolworths

"What's Woolworths, Grandad?" when I were a lounge lizard, Auntie Allosaurus told the Bronte sisters about hamsters and other Jurassic anachronisms. Wee Davey Attenborough asked why hamsters never play guitars but never actually breakfast on Shreddies, preferring Hula Hoops in tempered tuning.

"Tempered tuning?" asked Bach's abused clavier. "Where's Railsback's curve; I have Fagotto". "Never overpull unisons or they'll burst into Beethoven's Hammerklavier with mallets aforethought."
HA HA HA! Hydrogen Alpha filters in every rabbit, proton pump inhibitors in every spaceship, Sun Ra's Solar Topi (pith helmet)
That's taking the

Ride on bicycle

Copy, Paste, Post.
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

The soothsayer thought that space time in ten dimensions violates Einstein's theory. Lawrence of Arabia; Aibara fo ecnerwal, mirrored his rotavator in orbifolded space while the saippuakivikauppias made caustic comments "Cain, a monomaniac" drooled over paperclips bought from Woolworths

"What's Woolworths, Grandad?" when I were a lounge lizard, Auntie Allosaurus told the Bronte sisters about hamsters and other Jurassic anachronisms. Wee Davey Attenborough asked why hamsters never play guitars but never actually breakfast on Shreddies, preferring Hula Hoops in tempered tuning.

"Tempered tuning?" asked Bach's abused clavier. "Where's Railsback's curve; I have Fagotto". "Never overpull unisons or they'll burst into Beethoven's Hammerklavier with mallets aforethought."
HA HA HA! Hydrogen Alpha filters in every rabbit, proton pump inhibitors in every spaceship, Sun Ra's Solar Topi (pith helmet)
That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Copy, Paste, Post Man Pat and
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Copy, Paste, Post Man Pat and Polly Prune's pendulous
Have we got time for another cuppa?
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Copy, Paste, Post Man Pat and his mangy moggie
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Copy, Paste, Post Man Pat and Polly Prune's pendulous mangy Moggie was fur-balling over
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Copy, Paste, Post Man Pat and Polly Prune's pendulous mangy Moggie was fur-balling over hair-ball "tea".
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Copy, Paste, Post Man Pat and Polly Prune's pendulous mangy Moggie was fur-balling over hair-ball "tea".
Good Koala tea
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Good Koala tea is not this.
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Good Koala tea is not this: Mate de Coca
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Good Koala tea is not this: Mate de Coca drawing a line
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Good Koala tea is not this: Mate de Coca drawing a line in the sand
Percussive maintainance, if it don't fit, hit it with the hammer.
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Good Koala tea is not this: Mate de Coca drawing a line in the sand with crayons because
Mick F. Cornwall
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Good Koala tea is not this: Mate de Coca drawing a line in the sand with crayons because his bladder's empty.
NATURAL ANKLING

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Good Koala tea is not this: Mate de Coca drawing a line in the sand with crayons because his bladder's empty.
Flat (that not used word :) ) repair tin
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

That's taking the...

...Ride on bicycle

Flat (that not used word :) ) repair tin contains four superfluous