Three Word Story Game (again)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
ferrit worrier

Re: Three Word Story Game (again)

Post by ferrit worrier »

Some enchanted evening you may see a strangler, you may see a strangler across a crowded garotte. And somehow you noose was tied to the gallow tree on a rainy afternoon in Lerwick. Strong winds had been forecast for Gale but she left the room under a cloud of squid ink (may contain nuts). some mint imperials cracked their whips over the bridge sporting a blue and knotty vein roquefort and burgundy tie, worn by the Right Honorable Wild Bill Hickok.

Little Knot one-eye, Red Indian optometrist rode into Deadwood and shot up the blacksmiths anvil salesperson. "Cheeky!" shrieked Goldilocks and her three bear posse, predictably playing possum bawled bah bluebells, but the bluebells did not shrink like my jeans raising my voice.

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the Great Dane, which did resemble Scooby Doo who done biggies, this was closely
Percussive maintainance, if it don't fit, hit it with the hammer.
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

Some enchanted evening you may see a strangler, you may see a strangler across a crowded garotte. And somehow you noose was tied to the gallow tree on a rainy afternoon in Lerwick. Strong winds had been forecast for Gale but she left the room under a cloud of squid ink (may contain nuts). some mint imperials cracked their whips over the bridge sporting a blue and knotty vein roquefort and burgundy tie, worn by the Right Honorable Wild Bill Hickok.

Little Knot one-eye, Red Indian optometrist rode into Deadwood and shot up the blacksmiths anvil salesperson. "Cheeky!" shrieked Goldilocks and her three bear posse, predictably playing possum bawled bah bluebells, but the bluebells did not shrink like my jeans raising my voice.

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the Great Dane, which did resemble Scooby Doo who done biggies, this was closely followed by a
peetee

Post by peetee »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the Great Dane, which did resemble Scooby Doo who done biggies, this was closely followed by a strawberry trifle
The older I get the more I’m inclined to act my shoe size, not my age.
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the Great Dane, which did resemble Scooby Doo who done biggies, this was closely followed by a strawberry trifle, three packs of
peetee

Post by peetee »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the Great Dane, which did resemble Scooby Doo who done biggies, this was closely followed by a strawberry trifle, three packs of sentient playing cards
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the Great Dane, which did resemble Scooby Doo who done biggies, this was closely followed by a strawberry trifle, three packs of sentient playing cards

The sun was
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

The sun was shining but the
Mick F. Cornwall
NATURAL ANKLING

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

The sun was shining but the grass cutters beer
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

The sun was shining but the grass cutters beer was almost drained
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

The sun was shining but the grass cutter's beer was almost drained, and was flat.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
peetee

Post by peetee »

The sun was shining but the grass cutter's beer was almost drained, and was flat.
He sighed, looking
NATURAL ANKLING

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

He sighed, looking at the beetroots
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
peetee

Post by peetee »

He sighed, looking at the beetroots smiling faces and
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

He sighed, looking at the beetroots smiling faces and Dandelion clocks lying
peetee

Post by peetee »

He sighed, looking at the beetroots smiling faces and Dandelion clocks lying about school attendance