Three Word Story Game (again)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
Audax67

Re: Three Word Story Game (again)

Post by Audax67 »

Paul Temple deduced Holmes had erred but Moriarty had forgotten his appliance, the one that Roger Bacon sliced on the eighteenth into the Führerbunker. Krebs's prize 'fish' thought lemons were exclusive to Volkswagen before discovering Smirnoff in the Lada radiator, better than diesel which fouls the kidneys.

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here, try UPPER CASE to get nails for my horse "Gin-So-That" to chew.

Meanwhile, suddenly and unexpectedly the snatched bunder pavement pizza glowed Cherenkov-radiation blue; very pretty, but bottom quarks decayed because dielectric materialism hadn't been properly distributed.

W. Boson-Schair swung madly making Roger's left patella connect with BBC radio four, upsetting 'thought for Descartes, who cogitated
"I stink, therefore I have jam wedged between my beanz an' nuffiness". Caesar, however, 'adsum unlike some absentee totally zonked on weed from Brute's etui of little pricks the hypodermic brothers evil twin. Mercurius was sick in Beaucroissant mirroring Artaius scragging a chicken. Colonel Sanders' nuggets, scorned by rats but relished by corpulent salad dodgers and rabid dogs.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

Paul Temple deduced Holmes had erred but Moriarty had forgotten his appliance, the one that Roger Bacon sliced on the eighteenth into the Führerbunker. Krebs's prize 'fish' thought lemons were exclusive to Volkswagen before discovering Smirnoff in the Lada radiator, better than diesel which fouls the kidneys.

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here, try UPPER CASE to get nails for my horse "Gin-So-That" to chew.

Meanwhile, suddenly and unexpectedly the snatched bunder pavement pizza glowed Cherenkov-radiation blue; very pretty, but bottom quarks decayed because dielectric materialism hadn't been properly distributed.

W. Boson-Schair swung madly making Roger's left patella connect with BBC radio four, upsetting 'thought for Descartes, who cogitated
"I stink, therefore I have jam wedged between my beanz an' nuffiness". Caesar, however, 'adsum unlike some absentee totally zonked on weed from Brute's etui of little pricks the hypodermic brothers evil twin. Mercurius was sick in Beaucroissant mirroring Artaius scragging a chicken. Colonel Sanders' nuggets, scorned by rats but relished by corpulent salad dodgers and rabid dogs, are made from
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

"I stink, therefore I have jam wedged between my beanz an' nuffiness". Caesar, however, 'adsum unlike some absentee totally zonked on weed from Brute's etui of little pricks the hypodermic brothers evil twin. Mercurius was sick in Beaucroissant mirroring Artaius scragging a chicken. Colonel Sanders' nuggets, scorned by rats but relished by corpulent salad dodgers and rabid dogs, are made from stuff.

More interesting
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

"I stink, therefore I have jam wedged between my beanz an' nuffiness". Caesar, however, 'adsum unlike some absentee totally zonked on weed from Brute's etui of little pricks the hypodermic brothers evil twin. Mercurius was sick in Beaucroissant mirroring Artaius scragging a chicken. Colonel Sanders' nuggets, scorned by rats but relished by corpulent salad dodgers and rabid dogs, are made from stuff.

More interesting was the grade
Percussive maintainance, if it don't fit, hit it with the hammer.
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

More interesting was the grade of random moderation
Just remember, when you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed. :lol:
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

More interesting was the grade of random moderation in all things
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

More interesting was the grade of random moderation in all things nevertheless, exceeding excessively
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

More interesting was the grade of random moderation in all things nevertheless, exceeding excessively ecdysiatically-elicited endocrines.
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

More interesting was the grade of random moderation in all things nevertheless, exceeding excessively ecdysiatically-elicited endocrines.

The sunset strip
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

The sunset strip Scrabble® game featured
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

The sunset strip Scrabble® game featured striped stroppy strippers
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

The sunset strip Scrabble® game featured striped stroppy strippers, paint strippers and
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

The sunset strip Scrabble® game featured striped stroppy strippers, paint strippers and triple word brawls.
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

The sunset strip Scrabble® game featured striped stroppy strippers, paint strippers and triple word brawls. Playing the 'Z'
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

The sunset strip Scrabble® game featured striped stroppy strippers, paint strippers and triple word brawls. Playing the 'Z' pliers listening to