Three Word Story Game (again)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
661-Pete

Re: Three Word Story Game (again)

Post by 661-Pete »

W. Boson-Schair swung madly making Roger's left patella connect with BBC radio four, upsetting 'thought for Descartes, who cogitated
"I stink, therefore I have jam wedged between my beanz an' nuffiness". Caesar, however, 'adsum unlike some absentee totally zonked on weed from Brute's etui of little pricks the hypodermic brothers evil twin. Mercurius was sick in Beaucroissant mirroring Artaius scragging a chicken. Colonel Sanders' nuggets, scorned by rats but relished by corpulent salad dodgers and rabid dogs, are made from stuff.

More interesting was the grade of random moderation in all things nevertheless, exceeding excessively ecdysiatically-elicited endocrines.

The sunset strip Scrabble® game featured striped stroppy strippers, paint strippers and triple word brawls. Playing the 'Z' pliers listening to the tortured screams of Putin's puta-apparatchiks (hijos de Putin) drilling holes in my Scrabble board during the meeting of irreconcilable opposites.

Yogamat the Warrior, Wii his captain, Mercaptan the Malodorous, Butyls buddy phew, phew, Barney McGrew McCarrots and McPotatoes walked into a Mc Ratburger kitchen sink.

The Titanic
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
kylecycler

Post by kylecycler »

W. Boson-Schair swung madly making Roger's left patella connect with BBC radio four, upsetting 'thought for Descartes, who cogitated
"I stink, therefore I have jam wedged between my beanz an' nuffiness". Caesar, however, 'adsum unlike some absentee totally zonked on weed from Brute's etui of little pricks the hypodermic brothers evil twin. Mercurius was sick in Beaucroissant mirroring Artaius scragging a chicken. Colonel Sanders' nuggets, scorned by rats but relished by corpulent salad dodgers and rabid dogs, are made from stuff.

More interesting was the grade of random moderation in all things nevertheless, exceeding excessively ecdysiatically-elicited endocrines.

The sunset strip Scrabble® game featured striped stroppy strippers, paint strippers and triple word brawls. Playing the 'Z' pliers listening to the tortured screams of Putin's puta-apparatchiks (hijos de Putin) drilling holes in my Scrabble board during the meeting of irreconcilable opposites.

Yogamat the Warrior, Wii his captain, Mercaptan the Malodorous, Butyls buddy phew, phew, Barney McGrew McCarrots and McPotatoes walked into a Mc Ratburger kitchen sink.

The Titanic sails at dawn
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

Yogamat the Warrior, Wii his captain, Mercaptan the Malodorous, Butyls buddy phew, phew, Barney McGrew McCarrots and McPotatoes walked into a Mc Ratburger kitchen who's inept aptitude
Just remember, when you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed. :lol:
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

Yogamat the Warrior, Wii his captain, Mercaptan the Malodorous, Butyls buddy phew, phew, Barney McGrew McCarrots and McPotatoes walked into a Mc Ratburger kitchen who's inept aptitude for Mclitter picking
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

[please only add to the latest post on this thread] Re-posted.

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished
Percussive maintainance, if it don't fit, hit it with the hammer.
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished, all icebergs located
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished, all icebergs located, chamberpots battened down.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished, all icebergs located, chamberpots battened down. Captain Charon steered
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished, all icebergs located, chamberpots battened down. Captain Charon steered Pluto towards Neptune
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished, all icebergs located, chamberpots battened down. Captain Charon steered Pluto towards Neptune where Micky Mouse
kylecycler

Post by kylecycler »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished, all icebergs located, chamberpots battened down. Captain Charon steered Pluto towards Neptune where Micky Mouse praised Nero's Neptune
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished, all icebergs located, chamberpots battened down. Captain Charon steered Pluto towards Neptune where Micky Mouse praised Nero's Neptune prior soggy appendage
Just remember, when you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed. :lol:
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

The Titanic sails at dawn, rats safely aboard stokers shovels polished, all icebergs located, chamberpots battened down. Captain Charon steered Pluto towards Neptune where Micky Mouse praised Nero's Neptune prior soggy appendage and retrograde Triton