Three Word Story Game (again)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
Audax67

Re: Three Word Story Game (again)

Post by Audax67 »

Meanwhile, Marmaduke became mangled on cocaine and another hussy. "My head hurts," said Margaret becoming progressively short sighted; should've gone to Accrington Stanley instead of Wigan Athletic or QPR, QED. Lefty looked right and stepped in the dog pile.
Time for tea, muffins, mules and kumquats. "Kumquats????" "Kumquats." said Walter Matthau. "Satyriasis on toast; breakfast down under the fridge.

Freezing liquid Nitrogen was dripped on toast spread with Pfizer Vorpal blade. Snica snacked on... kumquats, jujube and tamarind and frumious bundersnatch.

"Frumious kumquats!" scolded Ruprecht just before the fork incident involving two jabberwocks. "My Bunders been snatched!"

"FOUR!!!!" screeched the Tiger. Woods crashed the village bike. "Gerroff!!" she cried "Rends nous L'Art!!". Tiger was only a pussy cat on steroids and a tail chaser. Guatemala radio decreed that all Jaguars eat only Kumquarts, not pints, but hybrid models may be Tiguars or Claudiaschifferosaurs - YMMV. Yummy Claudia; doyathinshesaurus ?

IANAL, but Lewis. Good for Lew, but Inspector -- --- .-. ... .preferring semaphore signalled Home and Distant, delaying the "Coronation Scot" between Euston and Down Under, the kitchen radiator the train troll assembled Hornby Dublo 3 rail track under platform heels.

Paul Temple deduced Holmes had erred but Moriarty had forgotten his appliance, the one that Roger Bacon sliced on the eighteenth into the Führerbunker. Krebs's prize 'fish' thought lemons were exclusive to Volkswagen before discovering Smirnoff in the Lada radiator, better than diesel which fouls the kidneys.

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

Meanwhile, Marmaduke became mangled on cocaine and another hussy. "My head hurts," said Margaret becoming progressively short sighted; should've gone to Accrington Stanley instead of Wigan Athletic or QPR, QED. Lefty looked right and stepped in the dog pile.
Time for tea, muffins, mules and kumquats. "Kumquats????" "Kumquats." said Walter Matthau. "Satyriasis on toast; breakfast down under the fridge.

Freezing liquid Nitrogen was dripped on toast spread with Pfizer Vorpal blade. Snica snacked on... kumquats, jujube and tamarind and frumious bundersnatch.

"Frumious kumquats!" scolded Ruprecht just before the fork incident involving two jabberwocks. "My Bunders been snatched!"

"FOUR!!!!" screeched the Tiger. Woods crashed the village bike. "Gerroff!!" she cried "Rends nous L'Art!!". Tiger was only a pussy cat on steroids and a tail chaser. Guatemala radio decreed that all Jaguars eat only Kumquarts, not pints, but hybrid models may be Tiguars or Claudiaschifferosaurs - YMMV. Yummy Claudia; doyathinshesaurus ?

IANAL, but Lewis. Good for Lew, but Inspector -- --- .-. ... .preferring semaphore signalled Home and Distant, delaying the "Coronation Scot" between Euston and Down Under, the kitchen radiator the train troll assembled Hornby Dublo 3 rail track under platform heels.

Paul Temple deduced Holmes had erred but Moriarty had forgotten his appliance, the one that Roger Bacon sliced on the eighteenth into the Führerbunker. Krebs's prize 'fish' thought lemons were exclusive to Volkswagen before discovering Smirnoff in the Lada radiator, better than diesel which fouls the kidneys.

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?"
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
jimlews

Post by jimlews »

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
NATURAL ANKLING

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here, try UPPER CASE
NATURAL ANKLING

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here, try UPPER CASE to get nails
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here, try UPPER CASE to get nails for my horse
Just remember, when you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed. :lol:
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

Frumious kumquats!" scolded Ruprecht just before the fork incident involving two jabberwocks. "My Bunders been snatched!"

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here, try UPPER CASE to get nails for my horse gin so that
Percussive maintainance, if it don't fit, hit it with the hammer.
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here, try UPPER CASE to get nails for my horse to chew.

Meanwhile,
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

Frumious kumquats!" scolded Ruprecht just before the fork incident involving two jabberwocks. "My Bunders been snatched!"

Beelzebub was in his Beelzetub, simmering gently. "WHERE'S MY RUM!?" Baba, Ali, uttered those fateful words "Open Sumach!" Nothing going on here, try UPPER CASE to get nails for my horse to chew.

Meanwhile, suddenly and unexpectedly
Vorpal

Post by Vorpal »

Meanwhile, suddenly and unexpectedly the snatched bunder
“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
KTHSullivan

Post by KTHSullivan »

Meanwhile, suddenly and unexpectedly the snatched bunder pavement pizza glowed
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

Meanwhile, suddenly and unexpectedly the snatched bunder pavement pizza glowed Cherenkov-radiation blue