Three word stories? (plural)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
661-Pete

Three word stories? (plural)

Post by 661-Pete »

I must have been aware of the existence of an earlier 3WS, seeing as it was bumped about a year ago, but it had slipped from my (and probably other folks') mind.

It seems to me, the presence of one 3WS is pure lunacy enough as it goes, the presence of two smacks of carelessness (as Lady Bracknell might very well have put it).

And as for the 4WS and 5WS?? :shock:

But what to do? Merging the threads looks like Not A Good Idea, seeing as it would utterly baffle and bewilder the loyal posters who have worked so hard and diligently towards keeping the current 3WS upon the straight and narrow of pure silliness. But it would be a shame to lose the older version altogether, seeing as I might well 'lift' the pearls of literature contained therein, and incorporate them in the novel I am already writing, [-plagiarised from-] based on the current 3WS...
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
Mick F
Spambuster

Re: Three word stories? (plural)

Post by Mick F »

I started them both off. :oops:

What happened was that the original one just stopped, and it was months later that I resurrected the idea and called it The Three Word Story Game (again).

By then, we had new people on the forum and the idea took off anew.
Mick F. Cornwall