Cube Touring hybrid VS Forme Morley 1 ELS

Electrically assisted bikes, trikes, etc. that are legal in the UK
Lorna1960

Cube Touring hybrid VS Forme Morley 1 ELS

Post by Lorna1960 »

Hiya. I Can't decide between a cube touring hybrid step through 400 and the forme Morley 1 els step through e bike. Both electric bikes
I have had a quick ride on the Forme Morley and quite enjoyed it. But I haven't ridden a Cube and there is no shops near me that stock them so would have to order on line without trying it out.. Can anyone recommend which one is best.
Thanks
Lorna1960

Forme morley

Post by Lorna1960 »

Hi has anyone got the forme Morley els step through? If so would you recommend it., carnt decide what to buy, I have a whisper 905 at the moment and feel like a change
Thanks
hemo

Re: Cube Touring hybrid VS Forme Morley 1 ELS

Post by hemo »

If you have Wisper then look at their brand new Wayfarer range being built in the EU at the moment, choice of frame styles and motors.
https://wisperbikes.com/wisper-works-eroad-bikes-2/
Lorna1960

Post by Lorna1960 »

Oh they look brill thanks
andyj27

Post by andyj27 »

I've had a Cube Touring Hybrid One 500 since December. It's my first ebike so I can't really compare it to any other models.
However, I think it is absolutely fantastic for comfort, safety, range, luggage, hills, different terrains, quiet motor etc.
I believe this year's model can be found for about £1700. Sorry I can't compare to other bikes for you!