Any smart money saving tips?

Electrically assisted bikes, trikes, etc. that are legal in the UK
belgiangoth

Any smart money saving tips?

Post by belgiangoth »

Just about to buy a Tern HSD. C2W scheme does not extend beyond £1000, so can't think of anything that would lower/help spread the cost. Any thoughts?
If I had a baby elephant, I would put it on a recumbent trike so that it would become invisible.
thirdcrank

Re: Any smart money saving tips?

Post by thirdcrank »

I misunderstood your title. There was an item I read the other day by Prue Leith which included make a shopping list, plan your meals, use leftovers and more I've forgotten.
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

Was about to say shoot your daughters but I don't think that's what the OP meant.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
Syd

Post by Syd »

What scheme are you tied to? A number have scrapped the £1,000 limit and allow up to two years to pay over.
belgiangoth

Post by belgiangoth »

Employer is with multiple schemes but I believe it's still the employer who sets the limit as they are the lenders.
If I had a baby elephant, I would put it on a recumbent trike so that it would become invisible.
belgiangoth

Post by belgiangoth »

To answer my own question, nothing better than a quick price search online. In the end I went with a Tern HSD, which has just doubled my total bike spending in the last 20 years.
I need a sit down now.