E bike insurance

Electrically assisted bikes, trikes, etc. that are legal in the UK
PH

Re: E bike insurance

Post by PH »

sneggysteve wrote: 8 Jul 2021, 9:13pm Try

Barclays stand alone - includes liability
£16.50 with £50 excess on £1000 e bike. Covers all bikes up to the value of most expensive

Bike insurance | Bicycle insurance | Barclays
Protect your pedals, home and away. Insure your most expensive bike and we’ll automatically cover all the other bikes in your home up to the same value.
www.barclays.co.uk www.barclays.co.uk
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I thought TSB was good, but just tried a quote and that's less than half the price I'm paying.
belgiangoth

Post by belgiangoth »

bohrsatom wrote: 7 Jul 2021, 9:15am There is a referral scheme when you (and I) get some free credit - do your research and if you decide Laka is the one I'm happy to send a link over.
YHPM
If I had a baby elephant, I would put it on a recumbent trike so that it would become invisible.
belgiangoth

Post by belgiangoth »

AVIVA will cover our buildings/contents and bunch of bikes up to the value of most expensive for less than my renewal quote. Admiral are even cheaper, but I don't trust them (for no good reason).
If I had a baby elephant, I would put it on a recumbent trike so that it would become invisible.
oldtimer99

Post by oldtimer99 »

Well well. Thanks for the Barclays info. Just insured 2x2500 ebikes , 1x1000 roadie and a 500 mtb for £33
Still trying to spot the flaws!!!
About 10% of what I was being quoted elsewhere.
belgiangoth

Post by belgiangoth »

Barclays clearly have a good idea of # of thefts in your area. There is quite a bit of car crime in my area, which I think is why my quote is so much higher.