Parking on Cyclepaths

Cyril Haearn

Re: Parking on Cyclepaths

Post by Cyril Haearn »

I understand the english cricket team is doing well, that leads to more interest and more illegal parking :(

The cops and traffic wardens know in advance about events and could do much more

What are cops and traffic wardens for?
Entertainer, juvenile, curmudgeon, PoB, 30120
Cycling-of course, but it is far better on a Gillott
We love safety cameras, we hate bullies
rmurphy195

Post by rmurphy195 »

Airsporter1st wrote:Nothing to add to the previous comments, but please be aware that you have not secured your Photobucket account, so anyone clicking on your link has access to all your albums/pictures.

Don't mind that at all - in fact, I'm gobsmacked - the link you provided is the only one that gives me access to my own pictures on Photobucket at present - even when I log in!

Update 20 seconds later - wrong, the carp has started to blot everything out again ....
Brompton, Condor Heritage, creaky joints and thinning white (formerly grey) hair
""You know you're getting old when it's easier to ride a bike than to get on and off it" - quote from observant jogger !
Si

Post by Si »

Cyril Haearn wrote:I understand the english cricket team is doing well, that leads to more interest and more illegal parking :(

no, england did so well that they finished the match in three days so it was clear all day sunday :-)
rmurphy195

Post by rmurphy195 »

Si wrote:
Cyril Haearn wrote:I understand the english cricket team is doing well, that leads to more interest and more illegal parking :(

no, england did so well that they finished the match in three days so it was clear all day sunday :-)

Damn, missed that one. Should have gone out especially.
Brompton, Condor Heritage, creaky joints and thinning white (formerly grey) hair
""You know you're getting old when it's easier to ride a bike than to get on and off it" - quote from observant jogger !