Nick Freeman Attacks "exceptional hardship"

Bonefishblues

Re: Nick Freeman Attacks "exceptional hardship"

Post by Bonefishblues »

thirdcrank wrote:
Punishments for offending tend to be unpleasant and something like loss of liberty a lot more so than the loss of the driving licence. IMO, anybody who needs to drive ie most of us - should think long term.

I agree.
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Bonefishblues wrote:
fastpedaller wrote:
Bonefishblues wrote:You said poor drivers, apropos offences related to the practice of driving, hence my comment. I note the different definition you now introduce.

Surely poor driving is creating a danger to others or yourself and encompasses all the things they include, be they 'using mobile 'phone, poor vehicle maintenance etc - I can't see any in their list which aren't reasonable.

OK, that's clarified your definition, which is wider than the act of driving, clearly.

So you don't consider checking that the tyres are inflated and not bald to be "part of driving"?
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
Bonefishblues

Post by Bonefishblues »

[XAP]Bob wrote:
Bonefishblues wrote:
fastpedaller wrote:Surely poor driving is creating a danger to others or yourself and encompasses all the things they include, be they 'using mobile 'phone, poor vehicle maintenance etc - I can't see any in their list which aren't reasonable.

OK, that's clarified your definition, which is wider than the act of driving, clearly.

So you don't consider checking that the tyres are inflated and not bald to be "part of driving"?

What is it, invent words that weren't said by someone day? Please read the posts.