Local councillor wants to contact knowledgable cyclist (High Wycombe)

6.5_lives_left

Local councillor wants to contact knowledgable cyclist (High Wycombe)

Post by 6.5_lives_left »

Hi all,
I have a work colleague, Saf, who is also a local councillor. He asked me about local cycling groups and if I belonged to a local club. I told him that I let my old CTC membership lapse, but that there is a local Wycombe CC. I also told him that he could try contacting CyclingUK and that CyclingUK might have a local representative for the Wycombe area or there about.

Saf told me that the council may be planning some type of path or route between Wycombe and Marlow and they would like input.

He is not a forum member at the moment but I am going to forward link to this post to him.

Can anyone help or alert the local contacts?
PT1029

Re: Local councillor wants to contact knowledgable cyclist (High Wycombe)

Post by PT1029 »

posting.php?mode=reply&t=146806

Scroll down to the map, CUK campaigning reps in Princes Risborough/Windsor/Rickmansworth (who might cycle enough to get out to HW/Marlow).
High Wycombe - Marlow could do with something that is not the A404 and avoids the A404/M40 junction!
6.5_lives_left

Re: Local councillor wants to contact knowledgable cyclist (High Wycombe)

Post by 6.5_lives_left »

Sorry for not providing an update.
I got a private message (PM) from Zulu Eleven back in July 2021. Unfortunately I didn't spot the PM for a few weeks but when I eventually logged into to post a message rather than 'lurking' as I usually do, I found the PM. I passed on Zulu Eleven's details to the councillor Saf, who in turn passed them to another councillor.

Unfortunately I have changed jobs since then so I am no longer in contact with Saf. I don't know it there was any follow up.

I don't know any further detail, sorry.