Who are the best/worst drivers on the road?

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
Jdsk

Re: Who are the best/worst drivers on the road?

Post by Jdsk »

I don't think that anyone is disagreeing about the behaviour and responsibilities of the other driver.

The concern is about your intention to cause a collision in this situation if you could avoid one.

That would be criminal, could render you liable for damages, and would endanger other people.

But in case there's any confusion... actions of other people don't entitle any of us to break the law in response, and more than one party can be liable for damages.

Jonathan

PS:

Here's a report of the recent settlement between a pedestrian and a cyclist. The relevant points include proceeding when unsafe and shared liability.
https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/late ... one-449972

And the case as described by one of the barristers. I hadn't read that before.
https://clinicalnegligencebarrister.wor ... the-facts/
Maillot Rouge

Post by Maillot Rouge »

Would Clappedout care to name his employer who apparently advocates its employees deliberately causing a collision?
A Haulage company advocating its employees to drive dangerously and illegally seriously needs investigation.
ClappedOut

Post by ClappedOut »

Yawn your all getting far to excited and looking for an argument.
1)Firstly gunning it past parked vehicles involving crossing broken white line indication of danger
2) see number 1 as a safe manoeuvre cannot be completed.
3) after completing an unsafe manoeuvre the vehicle will cause traffic in it’s own lane to do an evasive manoeuvre or slow down if possible.

The issues we had years ago were the above removing stopping distance in a lorry.

I pointed out that I hadn’t had an accident in years, so it looks like those who do such manoeuvre‘s are the very ones complaining without realising that the person on the wrong side of the road caused the issues.

It’s not worth the argument, a discussion that I don’t need to have and has zero value to continue, so I will leave you to it.

The events happened years ago with 2 drivers one lorry.

Snitching me to my Boss should be quite funny :lol: some bloke on a forum said xyz unverified years ago. :lol:
Maillot Rouge

Post by Maillot Rouge »

So basically you’re just mouthing off and there’s no truth in any of it?
You made claims and now it appears you are saying that you haven’t.No one is arguing but you need to be clear about your claims.