Foxes!

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
mercalia

Re: Foxes!

Post by mercalia »

old_windbag wrote:
mercalia wrote:a chilling video :?

Come on now stop using media style hyberbole. A few rats using initiative from the smell of food to get easy calories. Now no human does that do they?, nor equally do any humans spread disease. But the main point of your video mercalia is that humans are lazy and not too bright. councils being lazy not to pick waste on the day required, humans not putting out waste on the day rather than a week in advance, humans not using appropriate containment( i.e wheely bin or industrial bin ).

As with most scaremongering news the fault 99% of the time lies in our own stupidity rather than animals initiative. They don't have the luxury of benefits to feed them or a health service to fix injured limbs. Everyday is about survival not sitting around watching sky etc.

Message to the rats of London: Old_Windbags has open house to RATS. All vermin welcome :lol: Foxes, Squirrels also welcome
old_windbag

Post by old_windbag »

mercalia wrote:All vermin welcome :lol:

Don't announce that nigel farage might turn up!
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

old_windbag wrote:
mercalia wrote:All vermin welcome :lol:

Don't announce that nigel farage might turn up!

he doesnt need to rummage in any bins - as I report in the Brexit thread he will be getting an £74,000 EU pension at 63 :roll:
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

well had a look in at the wild life park and there again was my fox. I know its the same as is losing fur on its back near its hind legs, quite a lot , not the time of year for that to happen? any idea what the trouble with it. other than that though lean moves with a spring in its step
Mr Evil

Post by Mr Evil »

Could be mange.
nez

Post by nez »

I live in the centre of Colchester. They are round here all the time. I used to go to work at 4 in the morning and see foxes working the rubbish bags left out for that day’s collection in pairs. Saw an amazing site in my garden the other day. Mr grey squirrel rustling about as squirrels do suddenly a fox’s head pops through the hedge and crunch. The fox looks at me for a long time with the squirrel in his mouth then withdrew.