Cycle Parking at Brands Hatch?

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
bungle73

Cycle Parking at Brands Hatch?

Post by bungle73 »

Any tips on this? Currently my trips there involve a long (~1 hour) cross country walk from a local station, but if I could cycle from a station it would be a hell of lot easier and quicker. I'm not sure to leave it while I'm spectating though?
gaz

Re: Cycle Parking at Brands Hatch?

Post by gaz »

High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
bungle73

Post by bungle73 »

I was hoping for someone with personal experience.
DaveGos

Post by DaveGos »

I think in these situations you just have to improvise , cheap bike and 2 locks and a very public place to lock the bike. Normally ok as no professional bike thieves . I have been I reckon the only one to cycle to a V festival Weston Park . Was home in 30 mins and I regularly cycle to Wimbeldon tennis, that one is easy as there are bike racks on the golf course, but most of these events have fencing or railings close to the entrance that you can lock a bike to and as long as its not obstructing anything you are OK
mjr

Post by mjr »

bungle73 wrote:I was hoping for someone with personal experience.

Everyone that asks might help make the management realise there is demand for cycle parking, so ask anyway.
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.