Coast to coast, and back....

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
[XAP]Bob

Re: Coast to coast, and back....

Post by [XAP]Bob »

RodT wrote:peetee and Bob, you both seem to be riding the same routes as me. I wonder if we ever see each other on the road? Give me a wave if we do. I’ll be on either a yellow Cinelli with Geoff bars or a dark blue tourer with drops.
Sorry for behaving as if this site’s a dating agency.

On a wind cheetah, so you'll recognise me rather than the other way round.
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
[XAP]Bob

Re: Coast to coast, and back....

Post by [XAP]Bob »

[XAP]Bob wrote:If I could come down on a closed road then that would be great - not so keen on it without the road being closed though, too many parked cars and not enough space/sightline to really let go.

I came down it last week, and I was right, not nearly as much fun as it should be.

On the brakes all the way down, and stopping from 30mph was "interesting"; I'm glad the driver coming up the hill stopped "early".
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.