Reporting Bad Driving

Commuting, Day rides, Audax, Incidents, etc.
Guy

Reporting Bad Driving

Post by Guy »

As well as reporting to the police, and insisting on getting an incident number, why not report to these people too:

http://www.betterdrivingplease.com/index3.asp

I've just registered and reported an idiot I saw this morning, and will probably be visiting this site quite frequently.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

I had a look,and honestly if I thought it would make a difference I would post some numbers too, but I'm afraid I need convincing.
Terry T

Post by Terry T »

Ditto. Where exactly does this information get used? If all it does is sit there, what's the point?
Dai

Post by Dai »

If this site catches on being included will become a trophy - bit like an ASBO

Drivers need to be prosecuted for bad driving not lionised on the web.

On a different but relevant subject - this new £60 and three points for mobile-phone-driving hasn't done much good has it - at least not in this area.
meic

Post by meic »

Sai'n cytuno Dai

The number of phoners in charge of a car seems to have fallen from one in ten to one in twenty and now they are not as blatant as before.

However it is rapidly creeping back up as they realise they are more likely to win the lottery than be prosecuted!
Mrs Tortoise

Post by Mrs Tortoise »

I've seen at least one every morning since the new law came in. We seem to be living in a country where a significant minority show contempt for the law but who squeal loudest when caught, usually about everybody else being to blame but them!
Terry T

Post by Terry T »

Cars being parked illegally, and the driver blaming everyone else for his ticket REALLY gets up my nose :x