Cycle mates wanted - guys/girls - Hampshire - Bishops Waltham/Winchester + Surrounding Areas

Talk about events & rides. Find companions for your ride.
sigill

Cycle mates wanted - guys/girls - Hampshire - Bishops Waltham/Winchester + Surrounding Areas

Postby sigill » 12 Aug 2017, 9:23am

Hi there,

I'm a 40 something keen mountain, gravel/cyclocross and occasional road rider recently moved to Bishops Waltham with my family. Looking for similar potential mates to ride with on weekends/public holidays and the occasional evening ride.

Very happy to incorporate coffee (into) and beer (occasionally after an evening) ride :D

Also very happy to chuck the bike into a car and drive to join a ride.

Cheers,

Simon

Vitara

Re: Cycle mates wanted - guys/girls - Hampshire - Bishops Waltham/Winchester + Surrounding Areas

Postby Vitara » 13 Aug 2017, 9:21pm

For Road Bike:
1) Portsmouth Wednesday Night Pub Rides (PWNPR) meet at Cosham Library every Wednesday at 6pm, depart 6.20pm sharp. This Wednesdays ride will include some roughstuff and goes to the Roebuck Inn, so should be especially suit. Normally just a road ride and you'll need good lights for the ride home.
2) Portsmouth CTC meet at Cosham Library 9am Sunday, ride to coffee & home

Loads of other road bike clubs in the area with regular rides; Fareham Wheelers, Gosport Clarion, Portsmouth North End. Take your pick.

There must be Mountain Bike groups as well, plenty of them out, up on Butser especially, but I haven't got any details of them.