Riding Companions Bedfordshire..

Talk about events & rides. Find companions for your ride.
Cleggsta

Riding Companions Bedfordshire..

Postby Cleggsta » 10 May 2019, 12:22pm

Afternoon, I live in Shefford Bedfordshire and own a Road bike and Hybrid.
I ride about 2-3 time a week on average about 20+ miles each time.
Looking for riding companions in the town, i'm a member of a few groups and it would be nice not to use the bike carrier or ride for half an hour to meet people just for a quick ride.
I'm quite happy to companion someone who just starting out, or getting back on the saddle as I did, while they bring their distance and speed up.

I see a lot of people about but unfortunately I know no one who rides locally, any way here's hoping :D

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

stuartcollins2016

Re: Riding Companions Bedfordshire..

Postby stuartcollins2016 » 15 May 2019, 9:59am

I am the secretary of the North Herts section of the Forty Plus Cycling Club. www.fortypluscc.co.uk

We hold a ride the third Thursday of the month for new starters and those that have not been cycling for a while. Tomorrow, (16th) some of us are doing an easy ride from Letchworth to Jordans Mill. Is this the sort of thing you are interested in? If so, we meet for a 10:30 start at Wetherspoons in Leys Avenue Letchworth. For further information have a look at our website or the Letchworth Arts and Leisure Group website, we are called the Garden City Wheelers on there.

Kind Regards

Stuart Collins.