Visiting France have a decko at these wonderful videos?

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
mercalia

Visiting France have a decko at these wonderful videos?

Post by mercalia »

"The 16 places in France you have to visit in 2017 (or you can just watch these stunning videos)"

I thinks some one should bring out a mansize drone - would be great for touring?

full screen on a large monitor gets my feet itching :lol: many in HD

http://www.thelocal.fr/20170307/the-top-x-bucket-list-destinations-in-france-in-drone-video
bg

Re: Visiting France have a decko at these wonderful videos?

Post by bg »

Fantastic.

Off next month to France, can't wait
teamonster

Post by teamonster »

The cycling around Rocamandour (no 11) is lovely, lots of long rides along beautiful valleys, with more than enough quite steep climbs in and out out of the valleys to stop it getting too boring. Of course the food is great, especially if like me you love duck ! If you go to Rocamandour eat in one of the restaurants in the town on top of the hill, not in the cliff face. Several pleasant restaurants in the square (with space to lean bikes) and less packed than in the main tourist area and considerably better value.
RobinS

Post by RobinS »

While I have visited most of those, the beauty of France is that if you just travel on a bicycle you come across many places just as good by accident - places that few people have even heard of.
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

The French are lucky aint they? I would image we have to go up damp,cold Scotland or the north to get any thing comparable?

If I lived there dont think I would ever have to leave to find some interesting place