Bike friendly Accommodation in Malaga

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
molly

Bike friendly Accommodation in Malaga

Post by molly »

I’m looking for a place to stay in Malaga for the first and last night of a 10 day tour that will store my bike case for me in between. I usually find somewhere eventually by emailing and phoning around but thought a recommendation might save me a lot of hassle.
Can anyone help?
eileithyia

Re: Bike friendly Accommodation in Malaga

Post by eileithyia »

Have friends in Torre del Mar and could ask them for any ideas...
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells
eileithyia

Post by eileithyia »

Friend in Torre say they can store at their place, if they are there when you travel... if you do not get fixed up elsewhere.
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells
molly

Post by molly »

Thanks, that's incredibly kind and helpful and I appreciate your response however it's unfortunately the wrong side of Malaga for this trip as I will be heading to Seville.
Cheers
MarkF

Post by MarkF »

I may be too late................but I use the Hotel Don Curro, it's next to the cathedral, bikes are kept in a secure street level store room and the staff are super helpful.
molly

Post by molly »

Thanks for the recommendation but yes I have already found somewhere. The Hotel Goartin (close to the bus/train station) are happy to store my bike case for the week.