Broadwith record on TheCyclingPodcast

Specific board for this popular undertaking.
mattheus

Broadwith record on TheCyclingPodcast

Post by mattheus »

I don't THINK this has been posted here already; But it's such a good interview with Michael Broadwith, I don't care! I've listened to it twice now.

https://t.co/krRk3T8Bw9
https://thecyclingpodcast.com/podcast/e ... end-to-end

(I'm a long-term fan of TCP, and these "Explore" pods have all been good so far :) )
rjb

Re: Broadwith record on TheCyclingPodcast

Post by rjb »

How do I get it on my portable player?
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway X2, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
mattheus

Post by mattheus »

Each episode has a big blue "Download MP3" button lower down the page - that's what I use.

Is that what you're after?

(don't use any external sites e.g. their audioboom page, as there usually isn't a Download option.)
rjb

Post by rjb »

mattheus wrote:Each episode has a big blue "Download MP3" button lower down the page - that's what I use.

Is that what you're after?

(don't use any external sites e.g. their audioboom page, as there usually isn't a Download option.)

Thanks, I was looking for it on the other link and it wasn't there. It kept asking me to register with them which I wasn't happy with. The other link was fine and now sorted ready for a quiet hour over Xmas.
Cheers.
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway X2, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D