Carbon damage

For discussions about bikes and equipment.
apriestley881

Re: Carbon damage

Post by apriestley881 »

Vorpal wrote:
apriestley881 wrote:I have tried to attach the images of the ultrasound results but keep getting a HTTP Error. Anyone know how to fix this?

It's probably the file format.

Can you convert it to jpg?

It's already a JPEG. I have also compressed each photo and tried again but that didn't work either
RickH

Post by RickH »

apriestley881 wrote:
Vorpal wrote:
apriestley881 wrote:I have tried to attach the images of the ultrasound results but keep getting a HTTP Error. Anyone know how to fix this?

It's probably the file format.

It's already a JPEG. I have also compressed each photo and tried again but that didn't work either

How are you trying to "attach" it?

The ways that I know to work are - 1) use the "Image Attachment" tab below where you write your post, 2) drag & drop a local image file onto your post/reply & 3) link to an image already online using the "img" tags above the text box.
Former member of the Cult of the Polystyrene Head Carbuncle.
apriestley881

Post by apriestley881 »

RickH wrote:
apriestley881 wrote:
Vorpal wrote:It's probably the file format.

The ways that I know to work are - 1) use the "Image Attachment" tab below where you write your post, 2) drag & drop a local image file onto your post/reply & 3) link to an image already online using the "img" tags above the text box.

I was using no. 1 . I'm on phone so I can't do no. 2
Vorpal

Post by Vorpal »

Is there more than one image in the same file? How many are you trying to attach? There is a limit of 5.
“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
Canuk

Post by Canuk »

apriestley881 wrote:
RickH wrote:
apriestley881 wrote:It's already a JPEG. I have also compressed each photo and tried again but that didn't work either

I was using no. 1 . I'm on phone so I can't do no. 2

Depending on which version of android /and browser you are using, adding attachments on your phone won't work. I use a variety of browsers, but the only one I can get to upload images from the add attachment tab is Chrome.

Obviously the tech folk who write this code can't deliver for +30 different platforms available on the Android store, but Chrome is the only one that works for me. I rarely use it, except for uploading photos to this forum!
RickH

Post by RickH »

Firefox (on Android) hasn't given me any problem with adding images.
Former member of the Cult of the Polystyrene Head Carbuncle.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Five photos sent by email . . . one of which is too fuzzy to be of use. The filesize is already reduced ( unfortunately ).

1546718504634276.JPG

1546718504217334.JPG

1546718503386452.JPG

1546718502886520.JPG