hebridean cycle way Bike transfer

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
jadakabj

Re: hebridean cycle way Bike transfer

Post by jadakabj »

Despite earlier comments I'm now looking at Heb Shuttle Stornoway to Barra on Friday the 2nd August. Risking midges but HeyHo! There may be 2 others with me, or maybe not, but still willing to share. Still nothing confirmed but hope to finalise dates/numbers soon. Could do the 9th instead.

John
jadakabj

Post by jadakabj »

Another change! Now travelling in June and looking for people to share the Heb Shuttle leaving Stornoway on Monday the 17th June. Just two of us, me and my wife.

Not sure how the reservation process works, I suppose they will want all names at time of booking?

Will also post with new heading to refresh any interest!

John
Patfig

Post by Patfig »

We are doing the Hebridean way in May but don't have time to get all the way back in time and our car will be in Oban so what we are doing is this.
Park Oban sail to Barra. Do our cycle trip and on the return leg we are flying with 2 bikes from Stornoway to Benbecula ( they allow 2 bikes per flight) then cycling back down to Barra for the sail back to Oban. This saves us about 100 miles.
sun1979shine

Post by sun1979shine »

My husband and I are looking for some bike pals to share the Hebshuttle on 31st May 2019 travelling south....any takers?