Royal Park cycling - charged with offence

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
rjb

Re: Royal Park cycling - charged with offence

Post by rjb »

Cyril Haearn wrote:..
I am dreaming up a sketch about giving a false name and address, could it be a real address or a non-existent one, a real name? Railway Cuttings, East Cheam or Cotterell House, Godalming might be worth a try :wink:

Give them the postcode SW1A 1AA and see if they treat you with reverance. :lol:

I always give this postcode when asked and give my name as Rex. :lol:
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway X2, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
Cyril Haearn

Post by Cyril Haearn »

rjb wrote:
Cyril Haearn wrote:..
I am dreaming up a sketch about giving a false name and address, could it be a real address or a non-existent one, a real name? Railway Cuttings, East Cheam or Cotterell House, Godalming might be worth a try :wink:

Give them the postcode SW1A 1AA and see if they treat you with reverance. :lol:

I always give this postcode when asked and give my name as Rex. :lol:

Your second home is in Bark-shire, down near Slough, and you are actually 'Kommissar' Rex, an alsatian police dog in German tivi, right? :wink:
Entertainer, juvenile, curmudgeon, PoB, 30120
Cycling-of course, but it is far better on a Gillott
We love safety cameras, we hate bullies
alexnharvey

Post by alexnharvey »

Graham wrote:EllaSquish ( the OP ) was last logged in @ 21 minutes after she posted this topic.

It doesn't mean that she hasn't been back to "read only", but this might give us some guide as to further effort.

Hi Graham, as I mentioned to your fellow moderator recently, users ought to be subscribed to email alerts for their posts to mitigate this. I believe many new users expect this will happen as it is the default on many forums and discussion boards.

I understand this isn't simple to implement in the forum software.