Stuff you already knew...

Graham

Re: Stuff you already knew...

Post by Graham »

Yes, indeed. The voting motorist really does not want to be reminded of their own risk-taking and potential for error.

After all, a certain KSI-rate is "inevitable" in our high-mobility society ( just so long as nothing happens to me / family / friends ).

A high-mobility society is good for our economy ! ( Even if that economic fixation is destroying our life-support system. )
Wanlock Dod

Post by Wanlock Dod »

Graham wrote:... A high-mobility society is good for our economy ! ...

Yes indeed, I expect that is why per capita GDP is so much higher in the Netherlands than in Little Britain
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Noted on the BBC, that bastion of bad linguistics, that snow and ice was responsible for 125 collisions in Scotland yesterday...

There was me thinking it was motorists...
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just hearing Jame's Burke and his Connections. Sloppy writing I reckon, and often found on our illustrious R4.
I was only half attending, but he said that when Columbus set sail he found America that nobody knew was there.

Rubbish!
Mick F. Cornwall
charliepolecat

Post by charliepolecat »

he found America that nobody knew was there.

I blame American's destruction of the English language proliferating our airwaves for crap writing and inane thinking.