Help me shop for a new mountain bike

Electrically assisted bikes, trikes, etc. that are legal in the UK
andyk75

Help me shop for a new mountain bike

Post by andyk75 »

Seriously thinking about buying a full suspension E mountain bike guys.
I already have a hard tail cube reaction race e bike but ive really got the bug to get a second bike.
Max budget 3.5 k and for that i want something good for easy going trails, fire roads and general country lanes.Nothing too rough at all as im pretty much a novice.
So far in the running is the stealth Canyon Neuron On, and possibly the Focus bikes as i like the battery hidden in the frames.
Trying to steer clear of cube as i already have two hardtails by them.

Please help with any suggestions , im willling to look at anything thats gonna compete.....totally in love with the Black /gold Canyon Spectral 9.0 non ebike , just wish they could copy that paint job onto their ebikes!!
andyk75

Re: Help me shop for a new mountain bike

Post by andyk75 »

Anyone?
stodd

Post by stodd »

Try posting at https://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/forums ... -i-buy.40/
That is a much more active forum than this one.
willcee

Post by willcee »

A good friend attends many of the top class motorcycle Trials events as their'' go to'' photographer, he's also a cyclist and an avid motorcyclist, yet still has to sample E bikes, calling with me around Christmas time he regaled me with tales and that nearly everyone spectating were riding Cube E machinery, as distances on the high Scottish moorland between the various sections were quite far apart... and other modes of transport disallowed... they must be popular for a reason...so whats that all about?? will
jack1

Post by jack1 »

Hi,I'v got 2 E-bikes tourer/moustache mountain bike,the Kalkhoff tourer I bought from" On-Bike " Worcester,brilliant service,you can try as many bikes as you wish.Martin the manager will help you, extremely helpful in every aspect.( you won't be disappointed.ps the after service 100% hope that helps ? Regards Darrell. :D