Cycling / training / riding Partner wanted ..ROTHERHAM!

landsurfer

Cycling / training / riding Partner wanted ..ROTHERHAM!

Post by landsurfer »

After years of cycling by myself i would like someone to ride with ...
I'm no novice and have been in many clubs over the years but at this time in my life the club way is not my way ...
So if your 50 plus, on the heavy side (?) and would like someone to ride with evenings (in the dark !!!) and Saturday or Sunday mornings get in touch.
I don't need mentoring or supporting or any of that stuff just a 30 to 50 mile ride at weekends and 10 - 20 mile evening rides in addition to my own stuff is all i want.
And if your bike needs fixing ... I can do that .. :)
“Quiet, calm deliberation disentangles every knot.”
Be more Mike.
The road goes on forever.
foxyrider

Re: Cycling / training / riding Partner wanted ..ROTHERHAM!

Post by foxyrider »

If you are on Facebook might be worth putting up on 'Yorkshire cycling sales' group.

My riding tends to be long days for the most part - not really what you are after, i'll wave if I see you :D I'm probably not the right build either, only 80kg :lol:
I'm sure someone on here will be up for it, good luck
Convention? what's that then?
Airnimal Chameleon touring, Orbit Pro hack, Orbit Photon audax, Focus Mares AX tour, Peugeot Carbon sportive, Owen Blower vintage race - all running Tulio's finest!
KM2

Post by KM2 »

Try Rotherham wheelers, they are out a few times a week.
Dinnington also do Sat. rides to Retford
Your spoilt for choice in that area.
eileithyia

Post by eileithyia »

Another facebook group might be of use is women's cycling sheffield, riders / members vary from north west of sheffield down to lincoln area... some are based around the rotherham area.
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells