Giro on S4C

Now we have something / quite-a-lot to discuss and celebrate.
pwa

Giro on S4C

Post by pwa »

For anyone who is interested, Welsh language channel S4C is covering the Giro (live today for several hours, same tomorrow, beyond that I haven't looked). Commentary in Welsh, naturally. On Freeview so any telly should get it.
RickH

Re: Giro on S4C

Post by RickH »

pwa wrote:For anyone who is interested, Welsh language channel S4C is covering the Giro (live today for several hours, same tomorrow, beyond that I haven't looked). Commentary in Welsh, naturally. On Freeview so any telly should get it.

The highlights are also Quest in English at 10pm (channel 37SD/114HD on Freeview I believe - we're on Freesat).
Former member of the Cult of the Polystyrene Head Carbuncle.
mjr

Post by mjr »

pwa wrote:For anyone who is interested, Welsh language channel S4C is covering the Giro (live today for several hours, same tomorrow, beyond that I haven't looked). Commentary in Welsh, naturally. On Freeview so any telly should get it.

Only on Freeview in Wales. On Freesat across the UK (and neighbouring countries). Might be the only free HD signal!
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.
mjr

Post by mjr »

RickH wrote:The highlights are also Quest in English at 10pm (channel 37SD/114HD on Freeview I believe - we're on Freesat).

7pm from tonight until Sat at least!
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.
NATURAL ANKLING

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

Hi,
The TT was too short for my liking.
Early days will see how it goes.
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
rualexander

Post by rualexander »

S4C Giro programmes are also available on BBC iplayer after broadcast, e.g. yesterday's stage 1 www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p077p6zm

No idea why they are on iplayer rather than channel 4's All4 service?
RickH

Post by RickH »

mjr wrote:
RickH wrote:The highlights are also Quest in English at 10pm (channel 37SD/114HD on Freeview I believe - we're on Freesat).

7pm from tonight until Sat at least!

Yes I was about to comment to that effect (having noticed at 6:55! :oops:). But got delayed by watching the proramme :D
Former member of the Cult of the Polystyrene Head Carbuncle.
Postboxer

Post by Postboxer »

S4C is channel 166 on Virgin, "Live: Seiclo" in the TV guide.