Three Word Story Game (again)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
ferrit worrier

Re: Three Word Story Game (again)

Post by ferrit worrier »

" 'Ears to you!" said Noddy while his wretched ding-dong flapped in the road. Mr Plod was directing Mr Wobblyman: "Please blow into this bag." "Who am I, darling?"

"I'm your happy snappy purple chappy. The Great Purple Prose," wrote Horace whose father was unused to alcohol."Carpe diem!" urged Mr Milko leaving by the back streets, avoiding Luton, mines a Renault voiturette merde alors "aux armes, citoyens!" "Sauve qui pue!".

Saving my smelly socks to launch the "Soxit" campaign, the washing basket burst asunder, disgorging Maggie's best bloomers and a box jellyfish, which stung like a butterfly. Stuck in the mid-life crisis talks, Theresa declared Jam rolly pollys
Percussive maintainance, if it don't fit, hit it with the hammer.
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

" 'Ears to you!" said Noddy while his wretched ding-dong flapped in the road. Mr Plod was directing Mr Wobblyman: "Please blow into this bag." "Who am I, darling?"

"I'm your happy snappy purple chappy. The Great Purple Prose," wrote Horace whose father was unused to alcohol."Carpe diem!" urged Mr Milko leaving by the back streets, avoiding Luton, mines a Renault voiturette merde alors "aux armes, citoyens!" "Sauve qui pue!".

Saving my smelly socks to launch the "Soxit" campaign, the washing basket burst asunder, disgorging Maggie's best bloomers and a box jellyfish, which stung like a butterfly. Stuck in the mid-life crisis talks, Theresa declared Jam rolly pollys would replace the
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Saving my smelly socks to launch the "Soxit" campaign, the washing basket burst asunder, disgorging Maggie's best bloomers and a box jellyfish, which stung like a butterfly. Stuck in the mid-life crisis talks, Theresa declared Jam rolly pollys would replace the beers and crisps
Mick F. Cornwall
gaz

Post by gaz »

Last edited by gaz on 29 Dec 2022, 8:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

Saving my smelly socks to launch the "Soxit" campaign, the washing basket burst asunder, disgorging Maggie's best bloomers and a box jellyfish, which stung like a butterfly. Stuck in the mid-life crisis talks, Theresa declared Jam rolly pollys would replace the beers and crisps.

“Negative waves Moriarty” murmured Grytpype-Thynne
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

Saving my smelly socks to launch the "Soxit" campaign, the washing basket burst asunder, disgorging Maggie's best bloomers and a box jellyfish, which stung like a butterfly. Stuck in the mid-life crisis talks, Theresa declared Jam rolly pollys would replace the beers and crisps.

“Negative waves Moriarty” murmured Grytpype-Thynne. A cardboard replica
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

I'm your happy snappy purple chappy. The Great Purple Prose," wrote Horace whose father was unused to alcohol."Carpe diem!" urged Mr Milko leaving by the back streets, avoiding Luton, mines a Renault voiturette merde alors "aux armes, citoyens!" "Sauve qui pue!".

“Negative waves Moriarty” murmured Grytpype-Thynne. A cardboard replica of widow twankys
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

I'm your happy snappy purple chappy. The Great Purple Prose," wrote Horace whose father was unused to alcohol."Carpe diem!" urged Mr Milko leaving by the back streets, avoiding Luton, mines a Renault voiturette merde alors "aux armes, citoyens!" "Sauve qui pue!".

“Negative waves Moriarty” murmured Grytpype-Thynne. A cardboard replica of widow twankys Sunday dinner appeared
gaz

Post by gaz »

661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

“Negative waves Moriarty” murmured Grytpype-Thynne. A cardboard replica of widow twankys Sunday dinner appeared to levitate wontonly, Chinese dumplings floating
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
gaz

Post by gaz »

Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

“Negative waves Moriarty” murmured Grytpype-Thynne. A cardboard replica of widow twankys Sunday dinner appeared to levitate wontonly, Chinese dumplings floating like paper moons over cold porridge.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

“Negative waves Moriarty” murmured Grytpype-Thynne. A cardboard replica of widow twankys Sunday dinner appeared to levitate wontonly, Chinese dumplings floating like paper moons over cold porridge.

Ronnie Barker demanded
gaz

Post by gaz »

Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Ronnie Barker demanded handles for forks, but Bonnie Langford said
Mick F. Cornwall