Hatred against Cyclists

horizon

Re: Hatred against Cyclists

Post by horizon »

661-Pete wrote:
skyhawk wrote:Too many posts to read here but why do people believe that cyclists are perfect,

Has anyone actually claimed on this thread that "cyclists are perfect"?

Cyclists are morally frail but cycling is perfect (well, almost and cetainly so in the times in which we live).
When the pestilence strikes from the East, go far and breathe the cold air deeply. Ignore the sage, stay not indoors. Ho Ri Zon 12th Century Chinese philosopher
mjr

Re: Hatred against Cyclists

Post by mjr »

skyhawk wrote:
661-Pete wrote:
skyhawk wrote:Too many posts to read here but why do people believe that cyclists are perfect, I have as we have all seen them running red lights, jumping pavements to avoid lights, cycling on pavements SOD the pedestrians, running down the inside blind spots on lorries/busses

Come on
Has anyone actually claimed on this thread that "cyclists are perfect"? Come on! [perhaps you might wish to read through the 'too many' posts that you skipped?]

?

If you BOTHER to read my signature you would understand WHY I don't read LONG posts, which is why I clearly stated that there were too many to read, autism in me means I can not concentrate on reading a lot, live with the explanation

A very short question then: does anything about that mean you should be allowed to imply lies about the posts you have not read? Because that's what you seemed to do in the post 661-Pete replied to and you seem to ignore that point.
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.