Time trial app

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
Mucus

Time trial app

Post by Mucus »

Hello,

I have just purchased a secondhand Tacx neo trainer and looking for some info from some kind soul please.

Could anyone advise me on an app that I could use with this trainer whereas I can setup a time trial that shows
My best lap (a ghost bike if you will) so that I can compete against myself (best lap)?.

I used to run quite a bit in the past, but sadly ankle injury has forced me to look for a lower impact exercise.
I have tried to search for this on the internet, but I just cannot seem to find anything. I’m sure that this must be available somewhere?.. thank you in advance for any help. Mark
mattsccm

Re: Time trial app

Post by mattsccm »

There is a TT forum out there that may be able to help or the Facebook TT group.
ratherbeintobago

Post by ratherbeintobago »

I would assume Zwift or similar do this?
Mucus

Post by Mucus »

mattsccm wrote:There is a TT forum out there that may be able to help or the Facebook TT group.

Thanks but I don’t use Facebook. I’m very new to all of this, so if anyone has any links that I could follow
I would be really grateful.
I have a Zwift 7 day free trial running, but it doesn’t seem to have anything like this?. Again, being so new
To everything like this, I’m finding it difficult to navigate about.

Mark
keyboardmonkey

Post by keyboardmonkey »

You could try the gang at road.cc
NUKe

Post by NUKe »

https://tacx.com/product/neo-smart/ It points you to the app, but Tacx would be my first port of call.
NUKe

Post by philvantwo »

There is a ghost rider on Zwift.