deleting PMs

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
JohnW

deleting PMs

Post by JohnW »

Apparently my PM folder is full.
I don't know how to delete PMs from my folder, and cannot find any instructions.
Please tell me, fully and clearly, how to delete individual messages, and how to 'delete all'.
Thank you.

JohnW
al_yrpal

Re: deleting PMs

Post by al_yrpal »

Mark them in the boxes on the right then select delete marked from the pull down menu at the bottom

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
richardfm

Post by richardfm »

al_yrpal wrote:Mark them in the boxes on the right then select delete marked from the pull down menu at the bottom

Al

and then click 'Yes' when asked to confirm
Richard M
Cardiff
horizon

Post by horizon »

Alternatively you can save them in your "Saved messages" folder although this too will fill up in time. Your sent messages are deleted automatically one by one when you go over the folder limit.
When the pestilence strikes from the East, go far and breathe the cold air deeply. Ignore the sage, stay not indoors. Ho Ri Zon 12th Century Chinese philosopher
Graham

Post by Graham »

. . . . and I recommend that you read this topic, or more specifically my post starting "I've made a discovery !"
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=117900

It should tell you how to set the parameters to auto-delete the oldest PMs to make room for the new ones.
. . . . which would be a better default . . . .