Ok Ok .......

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

Dee Jay wrote:
glueman wrote:Andrew Marr in chocolate! I bet Thornton's do something similar for Halloween.

Now, now ...

He may be rather odd looking, but he's still drop dead sexy! He has a brain the size of a planet, he's formidably well-read and he takes on people who run countries before breakfast. What's not to like?

Is he the one with the large ears?
Dee Jay

Post by Dee Jay »

pigman wrote:oddest looking is the alien who fronts Dragons Den. Guess someone out there will fancy him tho'

Ahem!

Well ... I did say that my list was incomplete!

Evan Davis is lovely.

Apparently, Robert Peston is the current crush de jour, but the matinee idol-type slot on my list is occupied very ably by Mr Ferry!
Last edited by Dee Jay on 7 Oct 2008, 2:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dee
glueman

Post by glueman »

Dee Jay wrote:
Mark Lawson and Jonathan Meades...

Now you're just trying to scare us. Specsavers sometimes do a 2 for 1 or try adjusting the horizontal hold on your TV.
Dee Jay

Post by Dee Jay »

glueman wrote:
Dee Jay wrote:
Mark Lawson and Jonathan Meades...

Now you're just trying to scare us. Specsavers sometimes do a 2 for 1 or try adjusting the horizontal hold on your TV.

:lol:

Is this a good moment to mention Rod Liddell?

:lol:
Dee
glueman

Post by glueman »

Dee Jay wrote:

Why not? Shall I bring the stake or the crucifix?
Cunobelin

Post by Cunobelin »

I have no problem at all with any of the above, after all personal taste is just that -personal.....

However if anyone posts Peter Mandelson as a sex object I think I will need to call in the moderators!
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Anura wrote:Simon King and Ray Mears come to mind. Ray mears seems so dependable & Simon King has a very nice voice!!! I'm sure there are more, will have to think about it.

I suppose he'd come in handy if you wanted the odd canoe knocking up out of birch bark!

Right now I need to tell you about a guy I used to work with, Jimmy would describe women as "baggers" "double baggers" and "Hyenas"
baggers were women whom if one should wake up next to they should wear a bag over their heads as the shock could kill you.
Double baggers the same rule as "baggers" applies but one should also wear a bag over ones own head in case her bag came off.
A Hyena would be same as a double bagger but if bags accidentally slipped off and she was layed on ones arm one would chew one's own arm off to escape.

Anyway if I were a woman I'd (and I have consulted with others, all female) firmly put Ray in the Hyena category.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

glueman wrote:
Dee Jay wrote:

Why not? Shall I bring the stake or the crucifix?

:D :D :D
bikely-challenged

Post by bikely-challenged »

Cunobelin wrote:
However if anyone posts Peter Mandelson as a sex object I think I will need to call in the moderators!

I don't think Tony Blair posts here.
-----------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: The above constitutes my personal opinion only on any given subject. Other opinions are available.
morris dancer

Post by morris dancer »

.....anyone thinking of Bruce Parry...i hope not...more for me . of course he'd be covered in chocolate...
jan19

Post by jan19 »

Ladies, we have to consider the voice - just the sexiest thing going...

so I hearby nominate Patrick Stewart and John Hurt. Although nobody compares with the divine Richard Burton...

Jan
eileithyia

Post by eileithyia »

On voices then it has to be Richard Allinson, that really is rich dark chocolate yummmmmmmmmm.

The wildlife is one very good reason for watching Spring/Autumnwatch, and Simon King is top of the wildlife list......sigh must soon be time for it to start again, meanwhile it is Big Cat diary :lol:
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells
Dee Jay

Post by Dee Jay »

Many of choices work in radio. Nuff said.

But, as an ardent Scotophile(??), I should like to nominate Frankie Boyle in the voice department.

In fact, he can go in the irreverent humourist dept, as well.

In fact, how on earth did he get left off my orginal list???
Dee
glueman

Post by glueman »

Never trust a sexy radio voice - they often have a radio face to go with it. Though one can always turn out the lights I s'pose.
Dee Jay

Post by Dee Jay »

Glueman, you've not been paying attention ... I thought that I'd more than adequately proved that I rather like 'radio faces'!! :lol:

Aaah .... I see you've just driven the stake straight through his nose! :wink:
Dee