The WIMPS JOGLE 2020

Specific board for this popular undertaking.
KFT

Re: The WIMPS JOGLE 2020

Post by KFT »

Thanks both, much appreciated.

Re campsites - we might have more difficulty booking and also higher cost this time as when we did LeJoG we did it in June out of high season. There are quite a few sites in the main holiday season that dont like singl night bookings.
I suppose the first thing to do would be to contact th sites we were happy with and see if they have any objections to us using them again?
We probably need a good idea of numbers first though.
Nickeveson

Post by Nickeveson »

Hi Kev,
Both Chelle and myself are gonna be coming...in our camper, and a couple of friends (one riding) will be with us but tenting it....so that will be one camper, one tent....and 4 adults
Nickeveson

Post by Nickeveson »

Hi Guys,
Happy New Year to all. Thinking we need to start sorting out our campsites fairly soon...feedback on previous ones is a good call.
Personally 2 I would avoid are Okehampton ( miserable owner) and Blair castle ( to regimented).
Feedback is appreciated.....
Speak to you all soon
oldmanonabike

Post by oldmanonabike »

Nickeveson wrote:Hi Guys,
Happy New Year to all. Thinking we need to start sorting out our campsites fairly soon...feedback on previous ones is a good call.
Personally 2 I would avoid are Okehampton ( miserable owner) and Blair castle ( to regimented).
Feedback is appreciated.....
Speak to you all soon

Please tell me you aren’t just reversing Lejog using the original campsites.
Why not something different the west side of Scotland more central or eastern England or maybe stray into Wales not just the same again in reverse
I'm not getting older,just gaining more experience