Lance Armstrong and Geraint Thomas on i player

Now we have something / quite-a-lot to discuss and celebrate.
rjb

Lance Armstrong and Geraint Thomas on i player

Post by rjb »

Bit of cycling entertainment over xmas
Only 8 days left to watch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m ... he-program
Last edited by rjb on 23 Dec 2019, 8:42pm, edited 1 time in total.
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
rjb

Re: Lance Armstrong on i player

Post by rjb »

And Geraint Thomas.

Geraint Thomas: The Road Will Decide: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000cjbj via @bbciplayer

Enjoy. :wink:
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
Si

Re: Lance Armstrong and Geraint Thomas on i player

Post by Si »

Watched The Program the other day...it was quite entertaining and interesting....but I couldn't get my head around the guy that played LA....he did do aggressive, but to me it was more quiet serial killer aggressive than playground bully aggressive which is the impression I get of the real LA. Think a film about Floyd Landis could have been a lot more interesting from the brief (slightly sympathetic) view of him in The Program!
loch eck steve

Re: Lance Armstrong on i player

Post by loch eck steve »

rjb wrote:And Geraint Thomas.

Geraint Thomas: The Road Will Decide: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000cjbj via @bbciplayer

Enjoy. :wink:

Watched it last night it give a different perspective on been a pro cyclist . Enjoyed it .
mattheus

Post by mattheus »

I really must listen to G's podcast (with Luke Rowe), if only for the cracking title:

Watts Occuring
loch eck steve

Post by loch eck steve »

mattheus wrote:I really must listen to G's podcast (with Luke Rowe), if only for the cracking title:

Watts Occuring

:D :D