Three Word Story Game (again)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
ferrit worrier

Re: Three Word Story Game (again)

Post by ferrit worrier »

Ronnie Barker demanded handles for forks, but Bonnie Langford said gave him four 'ose and a rubber bathroom plug whilst wombling freely while recording a hearty "Get knotted!"

Some enchanted evening you may see a strangler, you may see a strangler across a crowded garotte. And somehow you noose was tied to the gallow tree on a rainy afternoon in Lerwick. Strong winds had been forecast for Gale but she left the room under a cloud of squid ink (may contain nuts). some mint imperials cracked their whips over the bridge sporting a blue and knotty vein roquefort and burgundy tie, worn by the Right Honorable Wild Bill Hickok.

Little Knot one-eye, Red Indian optometrist rode into Deadwood and shot up the blacksmiths anvil salesperson. "Cheeky!" shrieked Goldilocks and her three bear posse, predictably playing possum bawled bah bluebells, but the bluebells
Percussive maintainance, if it don't fit, hit it with the hammer.
NATURAL ANKLING

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

Ronnie Barker demanded handles for forks, but Bonnie Langford said gave him four 'ose and a rubber bathroom plug whilst wombling freely while recording a hearty "Get knotted!"

Some enchanted evening you may see a strangler, you may see a strangler across a crowded garotte. And somehow you noose was tied to the gallow tree on a rainy afternoon in Lerwick. Strong winds had been forecast for Gale but she left the room under a cloud of squid ink (may contain nuts). some mint imperials cracked their whips over the bridge sporting a blue and knotty vein roquefort and burgundy tie, worn by the Right Honorable Wild Bill Hickok.

Little Knot one-eye, Red Indian optometrist rode into Deadwood and shot up the blacksmiths anvil salesperson. "Cheeky!" shrieked Goldilocks and her three bear posse, predictably playing possum bawled bah bluebells, but the bluebells did not shrink
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

Little Knot one-eye, Red Indian optometrist rode into Deadwood and shot up the blacksmiths anvil salesperson. "Cheeky!" shrieked Goldilocks and her three bear posse, predictably playing possum bawled bah bluebells, but the bluebells did not shrink like my jeans
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

Little Knot one-eye, Red Indian optometrist rode into Deadwood and shot up the blacksmiths anvil salesperson. "Cheeky!" shrieked Goldilocks and her three bear posse, predictably playing possum bawled bah bluebells, but the bluebells did not shrink like my jeans raising my voice
NATURAL ANKLING

Little Knot one-eye, Red Indian optometrist rode into Deadwood and shot up the blacksmiths anvil salesperson. "Cheeky!" shrieked Goldilocks and her three bear posse, predictably playing possum bawled bah bluebells, but the bluebells did not shrink like my jeans raising my voice.
I see a
gaz

Post by gaz »

Last edited by gaz on 29 Dec 2022, 8:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

Little Knot one-eye, Red Indian optometrist rode into Deadwood and shot up the blacksmiths anvil salesperson. "Cheeky!" shrieked Goldilocks and her three bear posse, predictably playing possum bawled bah bluebells, but the bluebells did not shrink like my jeans raising my voice.
I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across
Have we got time for another cuppa?
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden
NATURAL ANKLING

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps
ferrit worrier

Post by ferrit worrier »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the great
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the Great Dane, which did
gaz

Post by gaz »

Last edited by gaz on 29 Dec 2022, 8:37pm, edited 1 time in total.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
661-Pete

Post by 661-Pete »

I see a little silhouetto of #realDonladTrump oozing across London's biggest fatberg, Joseph Bazalgette was livid, having trodden in the footsteps of the Great Dane, which did resemble Scooby Doo who done biggies