Get off my land! Furious farmer tells Boris Johnson

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
merseymouth

Re: Get off my land! Furious farmer tells Boris Johnson

Post by merseymouth »

Hi Elizabeth S, To quote Cuthbert Calculus is to display a balanced view of life!
The entire Boris/Scotland thing is a put up job, which would be about right for an over privileged twerp of a public school background.
Politics does involve such a poor gene pool! Bossy Right, bolshie Left and the Liberal? mob who keep trying to encourage a view that they care :lol: :lol: :lol: . Maybe we should try a period without any form of government, with people only getting what they actually work for? MM
Tangled Metal

Post by Tangled Metal »

You forgot the new shower, the illiberal liberals!!!
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

merseymouth wrote:Hi Elizabeth S, To quote Cuthbert Calculus is to display a balanced view of life!
The entire Boris/Scotland thing is a put up job, which would be about right for an over privileged twerp of a public school background.
Politics does involve such a poor gene pool! Bossy Right, bolshie Left and the Liberal? mob who keep trying to encourage a view that they care :lol: :lol: :lol: . Maybe we should try a period without any form of government, with people only getting what they actually work for? MM

Whilst I have to agree that the current crop of idiots is the worst we’ve seen in a long while the concept of doing without the infrastructure of state is not one that really bears thinking about over any significant time period.
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.