Cycle jumbles cancelled due to Covid19

Talk about events & rides. Find companions for your ride.
steve.y.griffith

Cycle jumbles cancelled due to Covid19

Postby steve.y.griffith » 14 Mar 2020, 4:48pm

A number of jumbles are being cancelled these include :
Llandrindod 4/4
Chalfont 18/4
Ripley 25/4

All are looking reschedule in the autumn

So best to check before hand. Best website is campyoldy.com who have a dedicated jumbles page and is kept up to date

Carlton green

Re: Cycle jumbles cancelled due to Covid19

Postby Carlton green » 15 Mar 2020, 8:24am

I don’t think that I’ve seen any lists of cycle jumbles before and they are something that I’d be interested in attending. The mentioned list of cancelled events can be seen here: http://www.campyoldy.co.uk/bike-jumble-diary/ .

I’m all for using pre-owned parts rather than new (provided they have good life left in them) as it’s a greener way of living, maybe a bit lighter on the pocket and passes some funds back to another cyclist. Are there other sites that list cycle jumble events too and if so how does one locate them?

steve.y.griffith

Postby steve.y.griffith » 16 Mar 2020, 9:22am

New date for Llandrindod Wells cycle museum jumble is 19Sept . All bookings direct to me .Tables £7 inside need to book outside £5 no need to book just turn up . Starts 0830 auction of surplus bikes at 1100

Re cycle jumbles campyoldy is the best site there is another one search for cycle jumbles but it’s not always so up to date .Also some are now advertised on Facebook etc

steve.y.griffith

Postby steve.y.griffith » 11 Sep 2020, 8:11pm

Jumble on the 19th Sept is cancelled for obvious reasons . Hoping to reschedule for sometime in 2021 but at this point not possible to set a date
However good news the National Cycle Museum in Llandrindod is open. Tuesday,Wed ,Friday and Saturdays in September 1000-1400