Is Trump Mad?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.

Is Trump Mad?

yes
65%
no
25%
maybe
6%
maybe not
2%
dont know
2%

Total votes: 143

661-Pete

Re: Is Trump Mad?

Post by 661-Pete »

kylecycler wrote:After hair dye mingled with sweat ran down Rudy's face at yesterday's freakshow press conference with its spurious, entirely unsubstantiated accusations of voter fraud, Four Seasons Total Landscaping came up with this... :lol:

I couldn't help wondering, when I saw that footage, shouldn't it have been a white milky fluid running down his face?

Like here? WARNING: depiction of violence.
Suppose that this room is a lift. The support breaks and down we go with ever-increasing velocity.
Let us pass the time by performing physical experiments...
--- Arthur Eddington (creator of the Eddington Number).
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

661-Pete wrote:
kylecycler wrote:After hair dye mingled with sweat ran down Rudy's face at yesterday's freakshow press conference with its spurious, entirely unsubstantiated accusations of voter fraud, Four Seasons Total Landscaping came up with this... :lol:

I couldn't help wondering, when I saw that footage, shouldn't it have been a white milky fluid running down his face?

Like here? WARNING: depiction of violence.

Thats how he will be portrayed in Madame Tussauds
simonineaston

Post by simonineaston »

S
(on the look out for Armageddon, on board a Brompton nano & ever-changing Moultons)
RickH

Post by RickH »

I came across this today & found it quite amusing

[youtube]_QybcBH6rSw[/youtube]
Former member of the Cult of the Polystyrene Head Carbuncle.
Oldjohnw

Post by Oldjohnw »

Mr Trump keeps losing the same election:

BBC News - US election: Trump camp's lawsuit struck down in Pennsylvania
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55030617
John
Oldjohnw

Post by Oldjohnw »

Trump doesn't have a legal case, but he pushes on with the charade so that as and when he loses he can tell his followers that the courts are run by the Democrats.
John
Bonefishblues

Post by Bonefishblues »

Every morning I get up, read the news and receive my daily dose of astonishment at what's playing out.
PDQ Mobile

Post by PDQ Mobile »

Bonefishblues wrote:Every morning I get up, read the news and receive my daily dose of astonishment at what's playing out.

Yes.
And the ongoing failure of (most) high ranking Republicans like Mich Maconnell to comment.
I mean I know he proved himself a total hypocrite over appointing the Supreme Court judge, but this if it goes on will make him a laughing stock.
And he and others will join Trump in that ignominious catagory.

Though it may well work in Biden's favour in the end.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Bonefishblues wrote:Every morning I get up, read the news and receive my daily dose of astonishment at what's playing out.

I'm not surprised one bit,it's only to be expected for his type.
All his life he's lied and cheated his way through whatever he's turned king midas in reverse live and his many failures,so much so that he actually believes his own lies,he sees himself as top baboon,leader of the troop if you will,and as such can do as he pleases,a classic rich narcissist.
Now the whole straw house is being blown away he's locked himself away,arrogant child that he is, sucking his thumb inconsolable.
We have our own in BoJo,perhaps not as overt but equally as flawed and damaging to this country as Trump has been the US.
Last edited by reohn2 on 22 Nov 2020, 9:54am, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

I think what he's doing now is searching for some psychological prop to justify to himself however tenuously that he didn't fail. And his threshold for that psychological support is dropping with each court case thrown out. It will be interesting to see how low that ego threshold will drop.

I hope for the sake of US citizens who living the tragic consequences of his ego that somebody talks some sense into him soon.

Ian
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Psamathe wrote:I think what he's doing now is searching for some psychological prop to justify to himself however tenuously that he didn't fail. And his threshold for that psychological support is dropping with each court case thrown out. It will be interesting to see how low that ego threshold will drop.

I hope for the sake of US citizens who living the tragic consequences of his ego that somebody talks some sense into him soon.

Ian

He won't listen he's on transmit never on receive,his sort never admit they were wrong,in their mind it's everyone else who's wrong.
Don't ever think any honour or admittance that he could be anything else than see himself in his own words as "the chosen one".
EDIT:- The sad thing is that so many people believe him to also be "the chosen one",that is a very dangerous precedent
W H Auden
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

reohn2 wrote:
Psamathe wrote:I think what he's doing now is searching for some psychological prop to justify to himself however tenuously that he didn't fail. And his threshold for that psychological support is dropping with each court case thrown out. It will be interesting to see how low that ego threshold will drop.

Ian

He won't listen he's on transmit never on receive,his sort never admit they were wrong,in their mind it's everyone else who's wrong.
Don't ever think any honour or admittance that he could be anything else than see himself in his own words as "the chosen one".
EDIT:- The sad thing is that so many people believe him to also be "the chosen one",that is a very dangerous precedent

maybe he will kill himself and hope to be resurrected. well we can hope
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

Ian

I am hoping he will have to be dragged out of the W.H kicking and screaming in a strait jacket
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

mercalia wrote:maybe he will kill himself and hope to be resurrected. well we can hope

Never,he's far too selfish and gutless to do that.
W H Auden
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

mercalia wrote:I am hoping he will have to be dragged out of the W.H kicking and screaming in a strait jacket

Metaphorically a distinct possibility.
There's no grace or honour the man,as a result he'll claim he won the election to his dying day no matter how much civil upset by his followers that causes,he simply cannot be wrong the "chosen one" can never be wrong,even in his heart of black hearts he knows he is wrong,he'll never admit it.
W H Auden