Identify TV Piano Music plz

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
tim-b

Identify TV Piano Music plz

Post by tim-b »

Hi
What is the piano music used in the TV series Emergency Rescue: Air, Land & Sea? (channel is More 4)
Thanks
tim-b
~~~~¯\(ツ)/¯~~~~
rjb

Re: Identify TV Piano Music plz

Post by rjb »

Do they not show the identity on the credits at the end of the programme, or have the adverts taken over that space. :wink:
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway X2, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
Pebble

Post by Pebble »

is there a you tube clip or the likes featuring the music so as I can hear it ?
tim-b

Post by tim-b »

Hi
rjb wrote:Do they not show the identity on the credits at the end of the programme, or have the adverts taken over that space. :wink:

Sadly no. The credits are a run of acknowledgements and production crew, without a reference to the music

Pebble wrote:is there a you tube clip or the likes featuring the music so as I can hear it ?

I can find some of the footage on the Maritime and Coastguard Agency facebook pages, but without music :(
Unfortunately you'll need to register (free) with Channel 4 https://www.channel4.com/programmes/emergency-rescue-air-land-sea

Mrs -b thinks that it's from the Piano film soundtrack, but it isn't credited

Thanks
tim-b
~~~~¯\(ツ)/¯~~~~
philvantwo

Post by philvantwo »

Get shazam on your phone and use that?
tim-b

Post by tim-b »

Hi
Good thought, I'll see if the cycling collective can work it out first (I try to keep app numbers down)
Thanks
tim-b
~~~~¯\(ツ)/¯~~~~
tim-b

Post by tim-b »

Thanks all, and especially Redvee and philvantwo
Lovely (IMV) piece of music
tim-b
~~~~¯\(ツ)/¯~~~~
tim-b

Post by tim-b »

Hi
Unfortunately I can't follow that link on my laptop, I keep getting the James Bond theme, "Skyfall". My laptop is a Dell

Seriously, thanks, 69p well spent on Amazon
Regards
tim-b
~~~~¯\(ツ)/¯~~~~
rjb

Post by rjb »

The link only works on my laptop, a Compaq from windows 8 days. wont load up on my 2 year old tablet. Lots of others like that piano piece too.
There was a choral piece on a recent bond film on the tv which caught my attention. It was Vivaldi's " Cum Dederit" i found it hauntingly beautiful. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFoT6UU ... =erman7878
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway X2, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D