Cycling after a vasectomy??

a.twiddler

Re: Cycling after a vasectomy??

Post by a.twiddler »

Not had it done myself but my brother had it done some years ago.

He had a phobia about needles but his friend was going to have it done at the same time so he had some moral support. As it happened, my brother had no issues whatsoever, but his friend had some bruising and swelling. As he recounted it, he was advised to avoid riding a bike for a few days.

"Avoid riding my bike! I can't even reach the blasted pedals!"
simonineaston

Post by simonineaston »

hope all went well - I bought a Brooks complete with a hugely fluffy elasticated cover a few months ago and while the wooly cover doesn't make a great match with wet winter weather it is insanely comfy!! Something like this... although mine was brown.
S
(on the look out for Armageddon, on board a Brompton nano & ever-changing Moultons)
AlanW

Post by AlanW »

The injections in each ball sack sting.

TIP: probably best not to ride till you have had the stitches out either, Mr Stupid here did and I and pulled a stitch out which in turn opened up the cut. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I was 15 miles from home at the time. Needless to say it was a very slow and painful ride home, and stood up all he way. :oops:
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"