Covert Racism, ganging up and bias mod

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Govnor

Covert Racism, ganging up and bias mod

Post by Govnor »

Having spent some time on here there seems
1) old school have a laugh and enjoy life
2) agenda driven looking to criticize and intolerance
3) covert Racism or anti bacon sandwich etc looking for a fight
4) a moderator that facilitates 2&3 with bias actions

Thought we were engaged in taking bicycles, trying for more exercise and better health.
I'm not targeting or critical of anyone, but alas of not in the cliché then my words are twisted.

Before anyone asks we do own soap and personally don't steal and pay tax.

I'll try to help anyone & 13 schools I think my spelling is passable even if not crossing t and dotting i

Might have to speak to charity commission about this
Govnor

Re: Covert Racism, ganging up and bias mod

Post by Govnor »

Liar
Attachments
Screenshot_20210611_094903_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210611_094955_com.android.chrome.jpg
Govnor

Post by Govnor »

Liar
Tells me no reports and shows they closed it
Screen shot kept for further complaint
Vorpal

Post by Vorpal »

I have closed four reports on that thread.

I did not recall that one of them was yours. I have now looked at the logs & see that it was. I dealt with the post in question.

Apologies that I sent you incorrect information in my message.

edited for clarity
“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
simonineaston

Post by simonineaston »

Ah - happy days!! I'm off to Lidl for one (maybe two...) of their excellent all-butter croissants, at 37p a pop... I loves Europe me!
S
(on the look out for Armageddon, on board a Brompton nano & ever-changing Moultons)
Govnor

Post by Govnor »

We are fat, it's a cultural thing, we know we are fat and trying to do something about it as this Covid thing likes fat people from the media.
We don't mix a great deal so we haven't seen it thankfully.

We live in a house now, we pay tax, we have soap, the nice stuff too. We go to work at a place of employment.

We like all the meat products and food, we understand that we can eat healthier and are trying.
Some things we like and something's are in our opinion disgusting Avocado is one of them- sure they are great if you like taste and flavours.

We are not trying to pick on anyone or be condescending ( large word that, hope it's spelt right)

After a lifetime of abuse we are just trying to get a better diet, get fitter and a new hobby or lifestyle.

If we have picked the wrong charity forum, then maybe bike week should have a disclaimer that it's not for people like us.
Govnor

Post by Govnor »

Off to the charity commission for a complain it is
Attachments
Screenshot_20210611_101647_com.android.chrome.jpg
Govnor

Post by Govnor »

Scrolling screenshot and starting to write the email as we speak.
ncutler

Post by ncutler »

To save you any further embarassment or trouble perhaps I should remind you that you agreed to the following when you registered as a member of this forum:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Cycling UK Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Cycling UK Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Cycling UK Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. "
No pasaran
Govnor

Post by Govnor »

Let the charity commission sort it out pal.
Bit of a slow writer, but guarantee you they will receive an email today if you carry on.
Govnor

Post by Govnor »

Maillot Rouge

Post by Maillot Rouge »

I’m at a loss as to what the charity commission has the power to do?
This is a cycling forum and as with any forum you break the rules and you get penalised.
slowster

Post by slowster »

ncutler wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 10:31am To save you any further embarassment or trouble perhaps I should remind you that you agreed to the following when you registered as a member of this forum...
Strictly speaking he is right that Vorpal was incorrect when she said he had not reported a post, although calling her a liar on the forum was offensive and I am sure was deliberately intended to be so.
Govnor wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 10:36am Let the charity commission sort it out pal.
Bit of a slow writer, but guarantee you they will receive an email today if you carry on.
Govnor, you joined this forum less than a week ago. In that time you have made over 70 posts, and have already had at least one of your posts removed for breaching the forum guidelines. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.
Bonefishblues

Post by Bonefishblues »

5 days after signing up and you're already reporting this to the Charities Commission.

Remarkable.
Govnor

Post by Govnor »

Charity receives charity status by following the charity rules.

Now the whole issue is the term "pet" I used as a short form of "alright pet" or could be "alright govnor" or gov or mush

It's a hello and nothing else, like saying alright love to a bloke or pensioner as you hold the door for them- certain it's not ment as sexism.

Calling someone who comes from a gypsy background stupid or an idiot after 13 schools- highly offensive as the opportunity to learn a lot lot harder -grammar police.

So to summarize
The charity must not discriminate for charity status, bike week encouraged us to make some changes and hope positive response.

Half way through my email to charity commission and it seems a pack of people ganging up.

For the record I don't care what nationality, sex or background you come from or your food choices.

Looking for a common interest that's all.