& last but not least fork handles esquire

Trips, adventures, bikes, equipment, etc.
reohn2

Re: & last but not least fork handles esquire

Post by reohn2 »

Wenagade wrote: 28 Apr 2022, 10:06am Well I've answered from above ref your last question, they ain't problems for me bar trying to be more mindful with typing as to not annoy many forum members but some can walk the plank afaic but that's the crack on every forum, best not to argue much with perceptions on this medium.

Not eating cake that sirpasses the calorie count of rides is problem /
Jonathan's right you aren't helping yourself with a post like that one.
An apology wouldn't go amiss.
Last edited by reohn2 on 28 Apr 2022, 10:19am, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
simonineaston

Post by simonineaston »

I gotta say I'm quite liking Grammarly, these days...
S
(on the look out for Armageddon, on board a Brompton nano & ever-changing Moultons)
Wenagade

Post by Wenagade »

Yeah i had the weight medium but was fatter so tired sat effects off road were more pronounced & frequent.

As an ebike with now less weight & older 46 & bad back im like get another Suntour because it might do the trick & can be had on amazon for £69 est.

The handling will take a decline but with planning more miles & maybe mini 3 day excursions it's gotta be done.

Then maybe go with magic mary 2.40 front & minion 3C rear for grip clearance lateral movement on a 6kg hub.

So yeah indecisive meets reverting back to Suntour & affordable mary my edge grips with the 2.4 front & that should do it, & more comfort front my new psi 26 rear 23 front over what was 33 / 29 est & put it all together we have the sort of ' social engineering ' i alluded to earlier as regards bike setups is important !

Lots of new bikers don't delve into these requirements as much as they should imo.

I'm sold on Suntour again, prefer the way it works & bike doesn't really justify a 146£ seat post etc & keep Rose for can alway reuse if required.

& here we are a decision & a impending result.

Thanks again.

ps i make no apology for alluding that theres very few, should of said very few over some members who i consider just like they may consider me, in relation to say not valuing their version of forum politics, i niether as of yet recal their names nor wish to engage in future pointless arguments with them, it was a fair forum comment generalised & applicable to all forums.

The strange thing is your find in real life people you didn't like on forums can turn out to be your cup of tea & some you do like can end up being ones you dont get along that well in reality.

That's why you have both faith & the need to learn of contempt then it isn't bred as much when familiarity becomes present.

In other words were all supposed to be on ya bike M8 with bags Guinness birds music & food ! & often not listening to wars paid for with your money that should be spent on bikes for the poor so they don't create fear of bikes robbed or of being poor !

Gotta sea the big picture of Lord only knows.

S