Will a rickshaw help?

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
simonineaston

Will a rickshaw help?

Post by simonineaston »

Setting aside the issue of whether we think Steve Bray is doing any good, continuing to campaign - noisily! - on the subject of the country's membership of the EU, I note with a shiver of anxiety that the Met (now in 'special measures', I see...) haven't waited long before they use the new powers of The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act to knobble him and his PA. He later commented:
...he was considering riding around Parliament Square on a rickshaw to avoid his amplifier being seized by police again. “Maybe I’ll strap that to my back but it’s heavy, or get on a bike. We’ll get a rickshaw and we’ll have a little whiz around.”
What do we think of Steve adopting the cycling approach? Will he use a third party to carry out the heavy-lifting, or will he be pedalling himself? Are we about to enter a new era of cycle-centred civil disobedience?? :wink:
(wink added to indicate the light-hearted intent behind this question.
S
(on the look out for Armageddon, on board a Brompton nano & ever-changing Moultons)
Jdsk

Re: Will a rickshaw help?

Post by Jdsk »