Crieff Cycle routes

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
wendyd

Crieff Cycle routes

Post by wendyd »

Hello, we have a small community cycle project based in Crieff. We have a website with lots of local routes in the Crieff Strathearn area.
(https://crieffclassiccycles.scot) There are 100milers, medium routes, routes for electric bikes. Gravel routes are being uploaded soon. Great way to explore the area, stay in Crieff and tour each day. You could even join them together and complete an audaux! If you are looking for inspiration for cycling in Scotland have a look. It's called crieffclassiccycles
Based in Crieff, none of the routes are new they are Classics and it's all about Cycling :wink:
geomannie

Re: Crieff Cycle routes

Post by geomannie »

I am Glasgow based and sometimes come out your way, but seeing your routes I must come out more. Excellent stuff!
geomannie
keithg

Post by keithg »

Very good site, I’ll be interested to see the Gravel routes when it’s done.
wendyd

Post by wendyd »

It's been fun trying to put old routes, drovers tracks and core paths together. They are tough and some best done in drier conditions depending how hardy you feel. However they are now uploaded so please feel free to explore and enjoy. Happy for any feedback direct through the website 😀