Topeak JoeBlow Sport Track Pump

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
rjb

Re: Topeak JoeBlow Sport Track Pump

Post by rjb »

Coming soon to a Lidl near you.
Crivit Floor Pump
https://www.lidl.co.uk/p/p53815?product ... tryCode=GB
I've had good and bad experiences of Lidl pumps in the past but this one looks like they have learnt from their previous dubious offerings.
Post a review if anyone purchases one.
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

I bought a Joe Blow Mountain track pump,it has a larger diameter barrel for the 2.4 inch tyres on my Genesis Longitude,I found the gauge to be way off + around 6psi and hard to put even 15psi into tyres,so not recommended.
My ordinary Joe Blow is still going strong though and the gauge is spot on,after nearly 14 years of hard use.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

rjb wrote: 9 Aug 2022, 2:25pm Coming soon to a Lidl near you.
Crivit Floor Pump
https://www.lidl.co.uk/p/p53815?product ... tryCode=GB
I've had good and bad experiences of Lidl pumps in the past but this one looks like they have learnt from their previous dubious offerings.
Post a review if anyone purchases one.
What leads you to think it's any better from the "look"?
My lidl trackpump exploded into bits the first time i used it.
I wouldn't trust another.
My aldi trackpump bought more recently as a backup is somewhat clunky but far better I think.
Should have taken the lidl one back, but bought from an italian lidl and from past experience am not too confident of italian attitude to returns.
Sweep
rjb

Post by rjb »

Hope you didn't feel deflated. :lol:
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D